Salt Lake Real Estate Investors Association

2 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 09/23/15 12:00PM
  • Roosters Brewing, 748 Heritage Park Blvd, Layton
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

My friends at SLREIA have asked me to post updates of their weekly events for any of you who are not on their list. It is one of the bigger (if not the biggest) REIA in Utah and provides a lot of education for experienced investors and newbies alike.

You can always check out their new website at slreia.com.  I believe first time attendees are free, but please refer to the website for membership details.

From personal experience, if you are new, give it some time--even a year--to start making connections and really start reaping the benefits of any of these types of organizations.

The main monthly meetings are every second Wednesday of the month starting at 6pm for the meet and greet and held at the Salt Lake Community College Miller Campus, 9850 S 300 W, Sandy, UT.

There is a monthly luncheon in Layton today at noon (and every fourth Wednesday of the month) held at Roosters Brewing -- 748 Heritage Park Blvd, Layton.

I believe there are a couple of other luncheons, one in Salt Lake and one in Midvale.  I will try to post those as they come up.

Happy Networking!

Here's the Layton luncheon announcement:

Join Bryce Hoffman & Learn to make money with Mobile Homes.
TODAY from 12-2PM @ Roosters 748 Heritage Park Blvd, Layton

I have been associated with SLREIA for years and it is a great club to be involved with for networking and growing your knowledge base. 

I would recommend any RE investor to go whether you are new(er) or seasoned. 

Jeff Breglio 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here