NY-Long Island Meetup

NY-Long Island Meetup

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes

Want to set up a NY Meet-up for us fellow Long Island 

Would love to hear some feedback from some people of somethings we can talk about and give it a little struct.

Post it here and if we get some good traction I will set up a time and place.

6Reply
696 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Stony Brook, NY · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
10y

@JohnCohen et Al- I recently joined this forum and recently caught the RE bug. If at all possible could you add me to your email invite list? Thanks in advance. I look forward to meeting everyone. 

See this reply in the discussion

231 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Aqil Dharamsey the next event is September 14th 2016 

  • Bayside, NY · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    you can count me in too I'm down. Hello everyone I'm Joshua. How are you guys. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Joshua Reed look forward to seeing you tomorrow 

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Joshua Reed - send me a DM with your email

  • Wholesaler · Merrick NY & Lexington, KY · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    Hi there,

    I see that this thread is from 7 months ago but I am curious to know if this Networking group ever took off? Would be interested.

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Jordan Schneider the event had done really well! We are having a monthly meeting, the October event will be at the holiday inn in westbury.if you shoot me you email I can send you out the details

  • Investor · Westbury, NY · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey Jordan, would I be able to attend your meeting next month?

    Thanks


    Carlton

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Carlton Bryan absolutely!! shoot me an email or direct message and I will add you to the list 

  • New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hi John, I just came across this discussion.  Would you be able to add me onto the list?  

    Thanks a lot!

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Saj Johnson absolutely!!! shoot me your email

  • Electrician for Con Edison · Wantagh, NY · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    Hi Jordan, I would really like to join. My email is [email protected] thank you
  • Electrician for Con Edison · Wantagh, NY · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    John* sorry about that
  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    thanks

    I will add you to the list

  • Rental Property Investor · Glen Cove, NY · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 25 votes
    9y

    Hey @John Cohen can you please add me to the list. 

    [email protected]

    Thanks!

  • Westbury, NY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    Hi John , im interested in joining the li group . I am looking to get into multi family units that generate income . Sharing a similar background as you i am a wealth advisor and have been practicing for over 12 years . I would like to dig deeper into r/e and connect so I can get specific insights into multi family rentals and other revenue generating ideas . Thanks Avi
  • Investor · farmingdale NY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Hey,

    @John Cohen

    Interested in attending and joining this group, could you send me details? Thanks.

    [email protected] 

  • Glen Cove, NY · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi John,

    My wife and I would also like to attend your event. I was not able to sing up through the event posted at the top. Can you please send me the sign up at [email protected]. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

  • Massapequa, NY · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Interested in attending the next event could you please add me to the list. [email protected]

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    9y

    @Eric Telese - added

    @Avi Daswani - would love to set up a time to grab a coffee and talk a little more

    @Anthony Favoroso - added

    @Evan Freed - added

    @Barry Mahabee - added

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Patchogue, NY · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    Hi @John Cohen.  Please add me to the group as well.  My email is [email protected].  Look forward to meeting everyone!

  • Investor · farmingdale NY · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @John Cohen,

    When is the next meetup?

    Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    9y

    @Anthony Favoroso just sent you a message 

  • Contractor · Glen Cove, NY · Member since 2016 · 209 posts · 89 votes
    9y

    let me know  when you have a date, Thanks. Sid

  • Darren DennisPro Member
    Flushing, NY · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @John Cohen - I tried to send you a message...  I wanted to know when your next event was.  I'd like to attend if you still have room. Thanks.

    darren

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    9y

    @Darren Dennis Next event is January 18th, I will send you an private message with more detail 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.