• Fort Wayne, IN
Votes |
Fort Wayne, Indiana Meetup

Jeremy Tillotson
  • Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted Feb 9 2016, 19:28

26 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Everyone I was pleased with last month turn out and would like to try this again. I have changed a few things I hope for the better. Feb 21, 2016 at 4PM. I have moved this to Fortune Buffet 5507 Coldwater Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825  I have worked hard on this so it is better than last time. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PURCHASE THE BUFFET, if you don't wish too, however since we are taking their space I promised everyone would buy a drink. Whoever comes from the furthest gets dinner on me. BTW No memberships, no selling, no gurus just networking, no fees to get in (other than food or drinks).  Please RSVP through here or PM me. Also if something works better than Sundays let me know, I am thinking of doing a lunch on during the week also, so let me know times that work and I can work on organizing. Thanks for the turn out, feedback and support in this endeavor.

Shout Out to all my local colleagues, however this is open to anyone. Sorry if I forget anyone.

@Ben Leybovich@Chris Wood@Ryan Dossey

Loading replies...