3/19 -Ron LeGrand is coming to NJ -Fast Track To Wealth Seminar

Tom Dagney
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cherry Hill & Princeton, NJ
Posted Feb 26 2016, 10:32
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

SJREIA Presents: A Day With The Master To Discuss America’s Perfect Home-Based Business - SPEAKER:  Ron LeGrand

This Recession Won’t Last, And When It Goes,
So Will The Best Chance In Your Lifetime For An Average Person
To Get Rich In NEW JERSEY Real Estate

If you’re not making obscene amounts of money in real estate right now, you’re missing the best opportunity of your lifetime to get rich. This recession has opened doors for both beginning and seasoned investors the likes of which I haven’t seen in my 32 years, and I hate to think most people will sleep right through it...and it does not require money, credit, experience or a license to get started.

Why Is This Important To You?

It’s simple! If you don’t take action now and get on the bandwagon, the greatest opportunity to create wealth on The Fast Track may pass you by before you even know what happened.

I’ve set aside a full day to share these secrets. You’re invited to attend if you truly want to make this year your best year ever and let this recession make you rich. I call this all-day seminar The Fast Track To Wealth, and the title says it all.

But Who Am I, And
Why Should You Listen To Me?

I am the world’s leading expert in quick turning residential real estate and invited me to spend the day sharing how I make millionaires.

Over the past 32 years, I have bought and sold over 2,500 single-family homes, and still do 6-12 every month now on auto pilot with less than 2 hours a week of my time.

I tell it like it is, and those who follow my system make a lot of money, some become millionaires. I show people the real business of buying and selling real estate with little or no money or credit and how to build a fortune quickly with my time-tested, proven and trademarked techniques.

*****************Here’s What You’ll Receive At The Event

My new book "How To Be A Quick Turn Real Estate Millionaire In A Bad Economy". I’ll Autograph it for you there.

MORE FREE GIFTS

You’ll Also Get "How To Take Title And Protect Your Privacy" CD – We get a lot of questions about land trusts, what to do, what not to do, where do they work, why use them, etc. They’re all answered in this CD in great detail.

Plus

Over $5,000 in Prize Drawings

That’s right, I’ll give away over $5,000 in cash and goodies on a random drawing.

** FIRST 50 TO RSVP GET A FREE DINNER WITH RON (right after the Workshop)

OK Ron, How much?

See FULL pricing schedule and to RSVP, go to: 

http://sjreia.org/Events.aspx?ID=Ron-LeGrand-Works...

Do It Now!!

To Your Quantum Leap,

Ron LeGrand – Millionaire Maker