Bob E.
  • Queen Creek, AZ
Votes |
Phoenix Area RE Investors Meetup

Bob E.
  • Queen Creek, AZ
Posted Mar 13 2016, 17:08

10 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

The March meeting was a blast- thanks to everyone that was able to make it.  

Please RSVP Here:   Link to Meetup page to sign up RSVP

When:  Wednesday, April 13, 2016    7:00 PM

Where:  5900 N 83rd St., Scottsdale 85250, scottsdale, AZ,Scottsdale, AZ

We will stick with the same format of open forum presentations and then open networking. For the April meeting, since it is on the 13th, we thought we would turn the tables and ask for anyone that has a story about a deal that went bad and what you learned from it. I have a story involving mold that I can share but would appreciate anyone else with a story. I know anyone with more then a few deals has an unlucky story that you learned from so please share!

I will bring a laptop (Mac) and projector so anyone that wants can put their pictures, powerpoints or whatever on a USB Stick, or bring your laptop and hookup direct (HDMI hookup).

For 1st timers: This is a networking event with the duel goal of sharing knowledge. We are holding it at a community clubhouse, Alcohol is allowed so BYOB. We will bring a few appetizers and snacks but feel free to bring something you would like to share.

****  There is parking at the community center as well as on the street, please do not park in any of the residents parking places or we will lose the venue.  Thanks to everyone that helped clean up and put the chairs back after last weeks meeting.

Keywords:  Phoenix, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek, Glendale, feel free to add....

Loading replies...