Investor Meetup in Miami

Investor Meetup in Miami

This event is brought to you by:ThinkAhead

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Lygia BernardesPro Member
Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes

Hello everyone! 

I couldn't find any info about a meetup group in Miami! It's time to meet. Who is down?

To your success!!

2Reply
27 views

45 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi! Lygia,

                    Do you mind to share with me which would be your target audience for the group. Please, PM me if you can.  Thanks!! John   

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hi John! Everyone from BP is welcome! We can exchange experiences, deals, business cards etc etc etc

  • Investor / Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 81 posts · 55 votes
    10y
    I would be interested in a meetup.
  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    That's great!! Let's see who else would like to meet us!

    @Account Closed 

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 195 posts · 138 votes
    10y

    I'm definitely interested.  Hopefully it is something further south then DREIA (meets at Biscayne and 100th, in Miami Shores).  There are several groups meeting in Fort Lauderdale and north thereof but I haven't found anything in Miami proper.

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    I thought about going to Coyo Taco close to 18th and Biscayne! How about that?

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hello @Account Closed! Thank you so much for sharing some info regarding your group! That's amazing!! I'm one hour away and would like to meet more people around Miami as well. Nevertheless, I'll make sure to jump to one of your meetings!!

  • Real Estate Investor · Sunny Isles Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 788 posts · 333 votes
    10y

    @Lygia Bernardes I would be interested in a Miami meeting. 

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    that's great, @Lucas Machado! if you all can let me know your emails and phone numbers, I'll gladly coordinate the meeting.

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hi everyone! Just an update as everyone preferred the meeting to happen on March 26, Saturday at 11am at Coyo Taco - 2300 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127

    We have 13 people already confirmed (8 from another discussion group that I have created for this meetup)! Let's rock! 

    As we are a small group, I'd like to kindly ask you all to let me know in case you cannot make it for some reason!

    @John Landmark @Account Closed

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello Lygia,  Thanks for organizing this meet up.  I would have liked to join, but will not be in town that day.  Please let me know of the next one.  

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hi @Beatriz Salume I'll gladly let you know about the next one!!

  • Hialeah, FL · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hi @Lygia Bernardes

    I would love to join you guys but unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Please, keep me in mind for the other one.

    Thanks you and good luck!

  • Investor · Miami Shores, FL · Member since 2009 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi @Lygia Bernardes,

    Great that you made this happen!  Would love to join the meetup Saturday, specially when it's in Wynwood.  

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hi @Petion Rivera, thank YOU for your interest in joining us. It's my pleasure to meet you all!

    It's gonna be super fun! I'll see you all there

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Lygia,

    Is there a way to get on an email chain for future meetings?  Thanks.

    Tim

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hello @Timothy W.! Absolutely.

    I'll organize something to keep you all in the loop.

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hello all! Looking forward to meet you all tomorrow!

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hey everyone! 

    Loved to meet all of you who joined our first meetup and I'm looking forward to meet everyone else in the next one. Is April/09 (sat) good for all of you?

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2011 · 296 posts · 72 votes
    10y

    Hello @Lygia Bernardes

    I just bumped into this thread and would love to attend those meetups. Please add me to the list for the next one!!

    Thank you!

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hello everyone =)

    I've been thinking about a perfect place and date for our next meet up. 

    How about April/30 at 10:30 at Latte News & Espresso

    Address: 3252 Buena Vista Blvd, 108,  Miami, FL 33137 - Midtown

    I kindly ask you all to confirm so I book a table to us.

    See you guys there!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hello Lygia,

    As a new Agent and Property Manager in the Miami area, I would love to participate in such event and meet other BP members. Count me in. 

    Karine

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Hi @Lygia Bernardes its so cool your organizing these meet ups thank you. I would love to meet all you guys and gals, and build relationships. That's what's great about BP. Is the NEW generation of real estate investors helping each other out! Who would've told the old timers we chat and share information with our competition lol.

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    haha true.

    I'm looking forward to meet you!

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hello @Karine Robaldo and @Jose Alonso,

    I'm glad you are joining us!!

    See you next week!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.