Investor Meetup in Miami

Investor Meetup in Miami

This event is brought to you by:ThinkAhead

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Lygia BernardesPro Member
Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes

Hello everyone! 

I couldn't find any info about a meetup group in Miami! It's time to meet. Who is down?

To your success!!

2Reply
30 views

45 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    I'm a newbie from Miami and I would love to join you guys next weekend so count me in!
  • Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I would love to join the BP Miami Meetup as well.

  • Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    @Lygia Bernardes  please count me in for Saturday's meetup. I look forward to meeting everyone.

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    You are all welcome. It's gonna be really fun!!!

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2011 · 296 posts · 72 votes
    10y

    @Joel Rodriguez Tagging you here in case you can make it!

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey! Is there any way I can join this meetup? Looking to network.

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    hello @Mark Martinez, you are welcome to meet us there

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    woo! Do i have to pay? Bring anything?

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    just show your face there :)

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2011 · 296 posts · 72 votes
    10y

    @Lygia Bernardes

    Thank you again for organizing the meetup! It was great to connect with other people in different sectors of the business.

  • Lygia BernardesPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    @Allende Hernandez, it was my pleasure meeting you all!!! thank you for joining us :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 179 posts · 292 votes
    10y
    Lygia Bernardes Hello! I just ran into this, too bad I didn't find out about it before. I would have loved to attend the first meetings. When are you planning the next meet up? I'm really looking forward to meet you guys and bounce some ideas off each other and just network with like minded people.
  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    @Lygia Bernardes My name is Eric, new to this group. How was the first event? I know what it's like trying to start something from the ground up. 

    Can you add me to the invitation list for the next event please. Thanks. 

  • Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Lygia Bernardes Hi, My name is Clarke Cirel. I am a REALTOR and founder of CirelGroup, a real estate investment start-up in South Florida. I am extremely interested in meeting like-minded people in the area. Please reach out to us with any information about meets or if you would like to connect. Thank you and we look forward to moving forward in our local networking efforts with you.

  • Accountant · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 88 posts · 30 votes
    10y
    I might be late to this post, but I'm down.
  • Investor · IN · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Lygia Bernardes I'd love to join in on the next meet up with my investment partner. Count us in!

  • Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    @Lygia Bernardes are you planning on setting up another meet up anytime soon? I would love to attend! Please keep me in the loop. Thank you

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Lygia Bernardes please let me know when and where is the next meeting. I'm interested.

    Thanks!

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 154 posts · 38 votes
    10y

    I would like to be included in the meetings [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.