Chicago South (and suburbs) Investor Meetup 5/3!

Chicago South (and suburbs) Investor Meetup 5/3!

When:

Where:Champs 16165 LaGrange Road, Orland Park, I

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes

Please note new location

Let's connect, network and find ways to solve problems and do more deals! If people want to bring specific deals, or questions for the group that may be fun and helpful. We can get stories, lessons and perspective from each other before breaking into networking.

These meetings are designed to be 100% networking. We will have short introductions and are looking for new and experienced people from every part of the real estate investing business.

You can join the group on meetup here.

See you there!!

Jeff

0Reply
20 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Homer Glen, IL · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I'll be there, see you Tuesday.

  • Nino AlfanoPro Member
    Contractor · Lemont, IL · Member since 2015 · 335 posts · 76 votes
    10y
    What location? What time ?
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    10y

    Hi @Nino Alfano. It's right at the top of this thread.

    Champs 16165 LaGrange Road, Orland Park

    6:30-8:30

    Hope you can make it!

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi everyone, I'm interested in joining - I'll have to see if I can move some things around Tuesday afternoon.  Hope to see you all there!

  • SF Bay Area, CA · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hello!

    I know that Chicago South is different than Chicago Southside. I'm interested in learning more about the area to invest in it. Are there any particular neighborhoods you recommend investing in versus avoiding altogether right now? Or up-and-coming neighorhoods? I'm interested in finding neighborhoods with younger families and good community culture. I'm learning about the area for the first time.   I appreciate any tips you have.  Thanks!

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi, I recommend you avoid englewood, which is south west 5500 south to 7100 south and 200 west to 2100 west. Most violent part of Chicago. Chatham, ashburn are good areas that's really hot

  • Investor · Homewood, IL · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Hi I'm interested in connecting with a Chicago south suburb group. When is your next meeting?

  • Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Good morning everyone! I am not sure if this is a recurring meeting, but I would like to be a part of the next meeting as well, if there will be one.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2011 · 345 posts · 120 votes
    10y

    good morning! The meetups are the first Tuesday of the month. There's 3'ways to get notified-

    I post here on BP.

    PM me your email address and I send out a monthly email announcing it. 

    Join the meetups group that I linked in the original post up top. 

    Hope that helps!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.