Virginia Beach VA. Real estate networking.

Virginia Beach VA. Real estate networking.

When:

Where:Undecided

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Windsor, VA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 6 votes

Putting this out there to see if there are any people interested in networking in the great city of Virginia Beach? Date and location undecided. 

0Reply
36 views

19 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Norfolk, VA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I'm down. I met with someone I met on bp last week, and we agreed that we should meet up again sometime soon, so I'll ask him if he's available!

  • Portsmouth, VA · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    I'm down. 

  • VA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    count me in!

  • Real Estate Agent · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    I wish I could come but I have a prior engagement. But please put me on the list for next time!

  • Investor · Windsor, VA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Let's see if we can produce a solid number of interested people. Then we can finalize a time/date/place...

  • Investor · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    You can add my wife and I to your list.

  • Investor · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    You can add me to the list.

  • Investor · Windsor, VA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    OK guys/gals so far there are only a few of us. I'm thinking Starbucks 465 INVESTORS PLACE Virginia Beach, VA 234521143. @ 05/10/2016 at 07:00PM.

  • Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Count me in!

  • Investor · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2015 · 34 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Im interested.  Thanks for putting this together

  • Hampton, VA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I am interested.

  • Rental Property Investor · Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I will be attending, Thanks for setting this up!

  • Investor · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2011 · 68 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    see all of you there!

  • Investor · Windsor, VA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Thank you to those that turned up. Total count 8. I don't know where we go from here but it was great to meet people with similar interests and goals. Lets do this again? Please give any feedback or interests that you would like for the group.

    FYI- A book recommended by Kyle Forbes can be downloaded for free @  http://eventualmillionaire.com/Resources/ThinkandG...                         

    For Michael Evans, Quicken Loans has some great incentives for first time home buyers.

  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    If there is another VA Beach meet up, I would be interested in going.

  • Investor · Windsor, VA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Yes we should have another meet up. 

    Let's plan to have one within two weeks. Also I would like everyone or at least some who attend to bring a property that looks interesting. Maybe we can all discuss these property's and all give our input/feedback.

  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I am still interested in meeting some local investors in the Virginia Beach area, I missed the last one.  Is anyone interested in having another meeting?

  • Investor · Windsor, VA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Send me a colleague request and I will make sure to send all colleagues information on an upcoming meeting.

  • Investor · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey Everyone,

    I just came across this thread, but if you all are getting together again I'd love to be a part of it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.