User Stats

Votes
J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
Phoenix / Tempe Happy Hour Meetup 5/18 @ 5PM til Late. Come out!

J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted May 16 2016, 15:58
This event is brought to you by:

10 Replies

• 05/18/16 05:00PM
  • Bar Louie Tempe - 2000 E Rio Salado Pkwy #1220, Tempe, AZ 85281
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Hello Phoenix folks!

Let's meet up for a drink and trade real estate war stories this Wednesday, 5/18 in Tempe! I have a meetup group in the San Francisco Bay Area, but am traveling around the country. @Michael Hacker , a local Phoenix meetup leader has a meetup next week, but because I cannot make it, he was nice enough to agree to ALSO meet up this Wed, 5/18 for a drink with whoever wants to come!

I enjoy hearing what others are doing in their areas and around the rest of the country. I also have some fun stories from out in the San Francisco Bay Area! I have several rentals there, in addition to a bunch of furnished rentals. Happy to share whatever I know..

So come out, have a drink, network with your local Phoenix folks, and an outsider whose interested in the area, and pretty fun to hang out with! (if I may say so myself! ;) *Might even bring a ukulele! lol

Again, THIS meetup I am announcing is on Wed, 5/18, from 5PM until Late. Please RSVP on this forum if you want to come. Michael Hacker will be there also. 

If you are also going to Michael Hacker's original posted meetup, please post on his meetup on Thursday, 5/26 here:
https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/31...

Looking forward to seeing you folks out there!!

Keywords: Phoenix, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottdale, Chandler, Guadalupe, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Chandler Heights, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Apache Junction, Fountain Hills, Peoria, Tolleson, Komatke, Surprise Meetup!

Loading replies...