Phoenix / Tempe Happy Hour Meetup 5/18 @ 5PM til Late. Come out!

Phoenix / Tempe Happy Hour Meetup 5/18 @ 5PM til Late. Come out!

This event is brought to you by:SF Bay Summit

When:

Where:Bar Louie Tempe - 2000 E Rio Salado Pkwy #1220, Tempe, AZ 85281

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

J. MartinPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Hello Phoenix folks!

Let's meet up for a drink and trade real estate war stories this Wednesday, 5/18 in Tempe! I have a meetup group in the San Francisco Bay Area, but am traveling around the country. @Michael Hacker , a local Phoenix meetup leader has a meetup next week, but because I cannot make it, he was nice enough to agree to ALSO meet up this Wed, 5/18 for a drink with whoever wants to come!

I enjoy hearing what others are doing in their areas and around the rest of the country. I also have some fun stories from out in the San Francisco Bay Area! I have several rentals there, in addition to a bunch of furnished rentals. Happy to share whatever I know..

So come out, have a drink, network with your local Phoenix folks, and an outsider whose interested in the area, and pretty fun to hang out with! (if I may say so myself! ;) *Might even bring a ukulele! lol

Again, THIS meetup I am announcing is on Wed, 5/18, from 5PM until Late. Please RSVP on this forum if you want to come. Michael Hacker will be there also. 

If you are also going to Michael Hacker's original posted meetup, please post on his meetup on Thursday, 5/26 here:
https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/31...

Looking forward to seeing you folks out there!!

Keywords: Phoenix, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottdale, Chandler, Guadalupe, Paradise Valley, Glendale, Chandler Heights, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Apache Junction, Fountain Hills, Peoria, Tolleson, Komatke, Surprise Meetup!

0Reply
41 views

Most Popular Reply

Danville, CA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
10y

Yes we are in Arizona for a week. Thanks for clarifying though. We will be there!

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Danville, CA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    We are totally new to real estate investing  and just want to check this out and meet some new people!  Thanks!

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Robin Gai:

    We are totally new to real estate investing  and just want to check this out and meet some new people!  Thanks!

     Robin, I noticed your profile said Danville, CA. This particular meetup is in Tempe, AZ, even though my profile is Oakland, CA. If you are in Arizona, come on out!!! Just wanted to double check!

  • Danville, CA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Yes we are in Arizona for a week. Thanks for clarifying though. We will be there!

  • Dick RosenPro Member
    Property Manager · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 451 votes
    10y

    I was considering Thursday night but now I see that it's Wednesday night, can't make it but would have liked to. Thanks.

  • Maricopa, AZ · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 1 vote
    10y

    There's a very high likelihood I'll be there. Your August event in Oakland caught my eye and then word of your sojourn really piqued my interest to meet you in person.

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Terry King:

    There's a very high likelihood I'll be there. Your August event in Oakland caught my eye and then word of your sojourn really piqued my interest to meet you in person.

    Come on out and say hi Terry! 5pm tonight! See the link above. Same spot and time.. 

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    I will be in a black t-shirt, dark shorts, flip flops, substantial beard, probably with a beer in hand and a smile on my face ;)

    Number is five 10-863-119 zero

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    the address on google goes to a different spot. Bar Louie is on the other side of the mall

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    Bar Louie is on the south side of the mall. We are at the first table on the left as you come in. 

  • Danville, CA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @J. Martin I totally apologize for missing this meeting.  I got the date wrong.  Thought it was Thursday.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.