Milwaukee Meetup is BACK!!!

Milwaukee Meetup is BACK!!!

When:

Where:Landmark Credit Union 9515 W National Ave, West Allis, Wi

Cost:$5

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Flipper/Rehabber · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 489 posts · 300 votes

Hello my fellow investors!

I truly appreciate your patience and understanding with Brew City Real Estate Investment Group. I had to put the meetings on hold while I dealt with my investments and getting that business organized. Now that I have that accomplished along with an amazing committee to help me run this group we are back up and running!

As you notice we have a new venue and we have moved the meetups to the first Saturday of the month. As for the agenda and mission of the group it will basically stay the same. Free education, no sales pitches. However at the beginning of the meetings we will now announce available investment properties. So if you have a deal available, you are welcome to announce it.

As of right now we don't have a theme for this meeting, so I will be updating that as soon as we decided on the next subject matter. In the meantime, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

I am excited to get this back up and running!

Thank you!

6Reply
102 views

Most Popular Reply

Marty JohnstonPro Member
Lender · Wauwatosa, WI · Member since 2016 · 571 posts · 203 votes
10y

@Nicole Pettis 

Greetings Nicole, I'm a new investor to the Milwaukee area and am not familiar with your previous Meetups but am excited to see another local meetup besides the Local REIA. You can bet on seeing me there in the future!

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marty JohnstonPro Member
    Lender · Wauwatosa, WI · Member since 2016 · 571 posts · 203 votes
    10y

    @Nicole Pettis 

    Greetings Nicole, I'm a new investor to the Milwaukee area and am not familiar with your previous Meetups but am excited to see another local meetup besides the Local REIA. You can bet on seeing me there in the future!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 489 posts · 300 votes
    10y

    @Marty Johnston

    Welcome! We look forward to seeing you there:)

  • Redondo Beach · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi Nicole --

    Thanks for the information! I am also a new investor in Milwaukee and look forward to meeting everyone. @Zarak Sharwani sent me information about this meetup but unfortunately I will not be able to attend this meeting. I do plan to attend the September event though. I am excited to meet then!

    Thanks!

    Natasha

  • Investor · Lake Villa, IL · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 48 votes
    10y

    I will be attending. Looking forward to it.

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I plan to attend - thanks for the information!

  • Wholesaler · Brookfield, WI · Member since 2014 · 76 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    @Nicole Pettis psyched up!  Thank you!

    @Michael Henry & I would like to sponsor this event.  Can we shred attendance fee please?

    @Rebecca Knox Thank you & nick!!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Brookfield, WI · Member since 2014 · 873 posts · 350 votes
    10y

    I'm in.....

  • Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2011 · 31 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    I'll be there.

  • Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
    Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    I'm looking forward to connecting with others at this Meetup, learning from each other and hearing what topics members would like to discuss at future meetups.   

    Captain Save-A-Home LLC
  • Amir B ErezPro Member
    Wholesaler · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 42 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    See you all there. Zarak Sharwani thank you for sharing the information.
  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 2 votes
    10y

    @Nicole Pettis Thanks for organizing!

    I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Unfortunately, I will not be in town for this one.  Thank for organizing this.

  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I will be there!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 489 posts · 300 votes
    10y

    @Wendy Shen Absolutely! We look forward to meeting you:)

  • Flipper/Rehabber · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 489 posts · 300 votes
    10y

    Just wanted to give a shout out to the new committee for Brew City REI. @Zarak Sharwani, @Michael Henry, @Rebecca Knox and Nick Knox, I couldn't have done this without your help, so thank you very much!

    Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks. 

  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    I will be there, looking forward to meeting everyone

  • Finance · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Thank you!  Looking forward to it!

  • Investor · Germantown, WI · Member since 2012 · 206 posts · 364 votes
    10y

    I hope to be able to make it!

  • Wholesaler · Oshkosh, WI · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I'll be there. Coming from Oshkosh.

  • Rebecca KnoxBusiness Member
    Specialist · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Landmark Credit Union contacted me over the weekend with a reminder that we must park on the side streets to allow room for banking customers to park. Thanks. 

    Captain Save-A-Home LLC
  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Save me a seat

  • Flipper/Rehabber · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 489 posts · 300 votes
    10y

    UPDATES!!

    1.) Landmark Credit Union requests that we do not park in their parking lot but park on the side streets. They need the parking lot for their banking customers. Thanks everyone. Looking forward to a great meetup!

    2.) AGENDA:

  • Madison, WI · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Hello All, Can you share the location of the meeting? Thanks!
  • Flipper/Rehabber · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 489 posts · 300 votes
    10y

    @Haim Fleminger

    Hi! The location is listed at the top of the post with address & time.

  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I was unable to attend, how did the meeting go?  I am looking forward to the next one.  Nicole, should I just continue to follow you on the forum for next meeting updates?

    Anyone who attend have any good stories they would like to share from their time at the meeting?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.