Charleston, SC - Real Estate Investor's Networking Happy Hour

Charleston, SC - Real Estate Investor's Networking Happy Hour

This event is brought to you by:Maven Realty

When:

Where:The Americano Mt Pleasant, SC

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Troy GandeeBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 794 posts · 454 votes

Attention all Charleston area real estate investor's! Please join us for an investor's networking happy hour at the Americano in Mt Pleasant, SC (819 Coleman Blvd Mt Pleasant, SC 29464) on September 9th from 4-7pm. Whether you're brand new or a seasoned professional, you are invited to meet new investors and catch up with those you may already know. All levels of expertise are welcome.

Please reply under the event if you would like to attend so that I may give the venue a headcount.

I look forward to seeing you!

-Troy Gandee

0Reply
29 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Troy GandeeBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 794 posts · 454 votes
    10y

    Thank you to everyone who came out! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about anything. Hopefully we can just keep growing that event! I'll try to plan another one for Dec or so. Keep your eyes peeled.

  • Wholesaler · Englewood, CO · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I am an investor in Charleston, but I am not located there. I just saw this and wish that I could have attended! Charleston is a beautiful area and an excellent market. If anyone would like deals that I find in the area, I will forward them to you. 

    Thanks,

    Kendell Johnson

  • Real Estate Agent · Mount Pleasant, SC · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks for hosting it Troy! It was great meeting you and all the others as well.

  • Troy GandeeBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 794 posts · 454 votes
    10y

    @Kendell Johnson I would be very interested in seeing what you may find here. Please forward them my way. If I can't purchase anything, I can send it on to others who will likely purchase the property from you.

  • Wholesaler · Englewood, CO · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Troy Gandee 

    @Troy Gandee Sounds fantastic! I have found several deals recently so I will definitely keep you apprised of the deals I find going forward. 

    Look forward to working with you!

    Kendell

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.