November Moore County NC Meetup in Southern Pines!!!

11 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 11/08/16 06:30PM
  • Hickory Tavern In Southern Pines
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Alright my peeps. It's that time again. Pumpkin spice lattes, cooler weather, real estate investing meet ups. You know, the whole nine yards. 

Come on out to Hickory Tavern in Southern Pines on Tuesday, November 8th from 6:30-9:30ish. There is always great conversation with some awesome investors here in the Moore county area. Get to know the other investors in the area at this super laid back get-together. 

Seriously guys, it's a good time and some good food. 

If you can give me a heads up if you might be coming that would be cool.

If not, also cool. Just show up!!!

See you all there.

Keywords: Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen, Pinebluff, Cameron, Sanford, Vass, Moore County, Seven Lakes, West End, Raeford, Carthage, Robbins, Eastwood, Sandhills

We will be there. It's been great all the previous times. See you all soon.

Planning to be there - thx!

Awesome! I'll come and rep Fayetteville! Cost?

Is this a free event?

No cost, it's all very informal. Just whatever you buy at the restaurant. 

Hoping to make it this month!  @Joseph Druther , can you remind me, what name will the table be under?

Should be under mine and Brandon's name! We look forward to seeing you guys!

Keywords: Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Aberdeen, Pinebluff, Cameron, Sanford, Vass, Moore County, Seven Lakes, West End, Raeford, Carthage, Robbins, Eastwood, Sandhills

Walt and I will be there and will most likely be bringing another couple as well.

I'm interested in the next meeting.

Josh Childress, we would love to have you.  We meet on the second Tuesday of every month at 6:30p at Hickory Tavern.  Very laid back with no real agenda.  Some of us are just beginning to dabble in buying and renovating homes, while others do it for a living.  A great resource for information and contacts.  Joseph Druther and Brandon ? are the organizers.  Looking forward to meeting you!

Susan

Hey all. I am an investor from Charlotte. We recently have had some deals come our way from Carthage NC and are currently evaluating them. Would love to reach out to other investors for ideas, partnerships, possible wholesale deal, or ideally an agent/property manager familiar with the area. Primary goal for these deals would be for long term rental if I could find the right property management team there.

Look forward to hearing from y'all

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here