REI Expo with Tony Robbins

REI Expo with Tony Robbins

This event is brought to you by:Second City Real Estate

When:

Where:5555 N River Rd Rosemont, IL 60018

Cost:$49

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes

Keynote Speakers include:

* Tony Robbins 3-Hour Peak Performance Training
* Pitbull
* Christina El Moussa HGTV Flip or Flop
* Dave Seymour A & E Flipping Boston 

The REI expo is coming to Chicago Sunday April 2nd and I got a group discount rate so I thought I would share it with you in case you are interested in going. Go to realestatewealthexpo.com/ chicago/#tickets and insert the coupon codes. You must indicate a quantity of either 5 or 10 tickets for the multiple ticket codes.

BRIE = $49 Silver

BRIEVIP = $69 VIP Ticket

BRIE5 = $199 5 silver tickets

BRIE10 = $249 10 silver tickets.


Sunday, April 2nd, 2017

Donald E. Stephens Convention Center

5555 N River Rd | Rosemont, IL 60018

8AM - 6:45PM

4Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y
Originally posted by @Josh Kundrat:

It was one of these big expos that got me excited about REI, but most of the speakers were pushing their expensive programs pretty hard. One thing I found really interesting though was that the audience was filled with a lot of successful investors, so I think trying to pay more attention to networking than the speakers might be the best use of time, although Tony Robbins can really pumped you up!

This is good advice ... I went to one of these many moons ago that was put on by Robert Kiyosaki ... Tony Robbins was there too LOL. Leave your wallet at home, network, and expect to be sold to hard. I actually did learn a ton, just none of it was about REI. Pay very close attention not to the content per say, but how it is delivered and how they use psychology to motivate people ... you are about to witness some of the best sales people in the country!

See this reply in the discussion

21 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 386 posts · 218 votes
    9y

    What do you think of these events?

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    9y

    @Nick Patterson I have never been to a big event like this one, so I don't know what to expect, but for $50 I thought I would at least try it out.  They had one a few years ago in Chicago and I heard good things about it.  

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 386 posts · 218 votes
    9y

    Good point - $50 for Tony Robbins is pretty insane. 

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 77 posts · 39 votes
    9y

    It was one of these big expos that got me excited about REI, but most of the speakers were pushing their expensive programs pretty hard. One thing I found really interesting though was that the audience was filled with a lot of successful investors, so I think trying to pay more attention to networking than the speakers might be the best use of time, although Tony Robbins can really pumped you up!

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    9y

    @Josh Kundrat - Good to know!  I know there are at least 10 of us from BP going

  • Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Josh Kundrat:

    It was one of these big expos that got me excited about REI, but most of the speakers were pushing their expensive programs pretty hard. One thing I found really interesting though was that the audience was filled with a lot of successful investors, so I think trying to pay more attention to networking than the speakers might be the best use of time, although Tony Robbins can really pumped you up!

    This is good advice ... I went to one of these many moons ago that was put on by Robert Kiyosaki ... Tony Robbins was there too LOL. Leave your wallet at home, network, and expect to be sold to hard. I actually did learn a ton, just none of it was about REI. Pay very close attention not to the content per say, but how it is delivered and how they use psychology to motivate people ... you are about to witness some of the best sales people in the country!

  • Real Estate Consultant · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 720 posts · 439 votes
    9y

    @Nick Patterson    I went to a similar event over 10 years ago and it helped me understand how many types of investments are out there, learned about growth mindset and got motivated by several well-known speakers. I remember looking for this program every year after. Thanks to @Brie Schmidt  I am not missing it this year. 

    I highly recommend it to everyone, as it's inspirational, informative and motivational!

  • Bedford Park, IL · Member since 2016 · 103 posts · 44 votes
    9y

    This sounds very interesting. I am putting this one on my Calendar!! Thanks @Brie Schmidt!

  • Rental Property Investor · Friendswood, TX · Member since 2010 · 663 posts · 508 votes
    9y

    I went in 2007 to see trump / Robbins / handful of others. It was great to see Tony Robbins. I would love to have gone but can't make it that day. Thanks for posting!

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    9y

    If you are going to attend this event PM me your email and I will start a group email chain with all of us on it so we can coordinate the day of.  I think there are about 20 of us from Chicago going.  

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    9y

    the road show came to PDX this week I did not go or hear from anyone who did..  let us know what you think

  • Real Estate Agent · Orland Park, IL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    I would be interested in attending. Would love to hear Tony Robbins in person. I went to a RE seminar in Vegas and some of the presenters included Dave Seymour and Pete, Damon Lines, Mike Baird, Doug Hopkins and Christina El Moussa. 

    It was a three day event and it is great learning from those with a lot of experience. They were selling programs and products as well, but you can just listen and ignore that part.

  • Investor · Ottawa, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 225 posts · 46 votes
    9y

    I am going to the one in Toronto. Ticket was just 49$ so it was hard to pass on. I expend probably 5000 people in the room and be sold hard, but it will be fun. 

  • Bartlett, IL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Looking forward to this! Thanks :)

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Thanks for sharing the event details and coupon codes @Brie Schmidt I have registered for a VIP ticket and have sent you my email ID via PM. Please add my email ID to the group distribution email you are creating for this event. See you at the event! 

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Asif I.:

    Thanks for sharing the event details and coupon codes @Brie Schmidt I have registered for a VIP ticket and have sent you my email ID via PM. Please add my email ID to the group distribution email you are creating for this event. See you at the event! 

     added!  I will send out a group email a few days before

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2011 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    I just bought the VIP ticket as well. I want TONY to wake me up... Just being lazy ... I know I will enjoy this event.

  • Freeport, IL · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @ Brie I'm looking to attend the event I'm out of Rockford IL but I'm going as a single person. Correct me if I'm wrong do I have to purchase a minimum of five tickets to get the discounted price or join into a group for the $49 rate? I'm going to sign up & pay today.

  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · Wheaton, IL · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Anyone see a lineup or schedule for tomorrow's event in Chicago?  Don't want to waste the whole day.  Thanks

  • Realtor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 45 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Brie Schmidt

    Hi!

    About your post of Tony Robbins.

    Did you end up doing his Business Mastery Seminar?

    If so, What did you think about it? Would you recommend? Is it applicable to RE?

    Please let me know.

    Thanks!!!

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Nanda Netto:

    @Brie Schmidt

    Hi!

    About your post of Tony Robbins.

    Did you end up doing his Business Mastery Seminar?

    If so, What did you think about it? Would you recommend? Is it applicable to RE?

    Please let me know.

    Thanks!!!

     No, I didn't stay for the whole event, it was just a pitch fest

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.