Northern New Jersey March Real Estate Happy Hour!

Northern New Jersey March Real Estate Happy Hour!

When:

Where:Houlihan's, 1200 Harbor Blvd, Weehawken, NJ

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Attorney · Rutherford, NJ · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 168 votes

Hey everybody! We're having a monthly meetup for investors or soon-to-be investors in northern New Jersey on Tuesday, March 21st starting at 7 PM at the Houlihan's in Weehawken (that's at 1200 Harbor Blvd) (ask for John or the real estate meetup at the front). There should be ample parking and ample space. Please note for those of you who have come in the past that this is NOT the same Houlihan's as previous meetups, which were in Secaucus. 

We've had great turnouts in the past with a lot of BiggerPockets members and are hoping to see many more in March! 

As with our meetups in the past, everything is very informal: we'll be networking and exchanging tips and stories over drinks near the bar, there won't be a set agenda. We usually have people with a very wide array of experience, ranging from people curious to get involved in local real estate investing, to people just starting out, to developers and other real estate professionals. Many of us invest in the local markets (Jersey City, Union City, North Bergen, Hoboken, Weehawken, West New York, Hudson County generally, and so on)!

Please message or PM me with any questions. If you can't make this one, we do it every month on more or less the last Tuesday of the month. Looking forward to seeing everyone very soon!

@Nick Intrieri

2Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Scranton, PA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
9y

Will be my first time attending a meetup with this group, but I look forward it to meeting everyone. Feel free to read my profile if interested in learning where I'm currently situated on my REI journey. I welcome any advice or input thanks!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Scranton, PA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Will be my first time attending a meetup with this group, but I look forward it to meeting everyone. Feel free to read my profile if interested in learning where I'm currently situated on my REI journey. I welcome any advice or input thanks!

  • Clifton Park, NY · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Hello, I am planning on attending this meetup. Do I need to RSVP for this or is this an open event for anyone interested in attending. I am very new in the REI industry and would love to network, and meet new people. Thank you in advance.

  • Attorney · Rutherford, NJ · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 168 votes
    9y

    Hi @Salman Saeed: you can RSVP right here on BiggerPockets if you'd like, that will help give us a sense of how many people are coming, although the meetup is free for anyone to attend and there is no "check in" list. Hope to see you there!

  • Investor · Camden Wyoming, DE · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hello Everyone, I am a new investor, I will be attending this meet up. what should I bring with me.

  • Attorney · Rutherford, NJ · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 168 votes
    9y

    Hi Octavio! No need to bring anything except yourself. You can feel free to bring business cards if you'd like to share them with other people who are there.

  • Attorney · Rutherford, NJ · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 168 votes
    9y

    Hey guys, looking forward to seeing everyone tonight at 7! 

    Please remember that this is at the Weehawken Houlihan's (NOT the one in Secaucus where we've had some of our previous meetups)! Ask for John or the real estate group when you enter. We'll be near/around the smaller bar area!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.