Christopher Rutherford
  • Portland , ME
Votes |
Portland Real Estate Club- Cashflow 101

Christopher Rutherford
  • Portland , ME
Posted Apr 5 2017, 08:20

6 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I was thinking of starting a networking event for local investors to sit around and talk shop and network with other investors in a casual way and thought that a great way to do that is around the Cashflow board game. Let me know if you are interested in attending.

I'd like to invite all levels of players from 1st timers to 202 gurus! The game Cashflow is part of Robert Kiyosaki's (of the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series) program to educate those who want to increase their earning potential and open their minds to becoming successful in business, investing, entrepreneurial savvy and residual income.

Our group is for those who want to learn and grow in their investing and financial prowess, have fun and make new friends. Join us for a great time! Seating is limited, so please keep your RSVP updated and arrive at least 15 minutes early. **If you're seriously interested in everyday applications of real estate investing, residual income and business growth, please email me!!

CASHFLOW 101, developed by Robert Kiyosaki, author of the #1 personal finance book of all time, Rich Dad Poor Dad, is an educational board game that simulates real-life financial strategies and creates an experience that teaches you how to get out of the Rat Race and onto Fast Track by making your money work for you - not the other way around.

Let Robert Kiyosaki's Cashflow Game teaches you about Rich Dad's secrets:

• Practice real-world investing with play money.
  • Learn the differences between an asset and a liability.
  • Discover the power of understanding your personal financial statement.
  • Make friends with like-minded people who is playing the Cashflow Game in real life

Loading replies...