Chicago REI Club Meeting

Chicago REI Club Meeting

When:

Where:Pitchfork, 2922 W Irving Park Rd. Chicago 60618

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Specialist · CHICAGO · Member since 2015 · 680 posts · 650 votes

Hey Guys!

Let's get together and talk Real Estate. I want to finally sit don with some local Chicago folks and see what everyone is doing in this crazy market! We'll have a few drinks and exchange best practices, hear about deals you are doing, and each put out to the group what it is that you are looking for. Best part, @Linda Weygant , REI CPA extraordinaire and investor, is flying in to meet with us all, so bring all your tax and accounting related questions.

Please tag any of your connections and RSVP up top so we have an idea of the turnout we'll be getting!

3Reply
169 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 79 posts · 62 votes
9y

Same @Shelly F.! It was a great time and I look forward to seeing everyone again. Sorry to anyone I didn't officially meet. I will catch you at the next one!

See this reply in the discussion

43 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · NW Suburbs of Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 156 posts · 62 votes
    9y

    Sorry to hear that Zack :(

    Yes, please get in touch when you are ready!

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @Jelisa Satterfield can you make it tonight?

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    I will be in attendance.
  • Realtor · NW Suburbs of Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 156 posts · 62 votes
    9y

    Awesome meeting everyone last night! Looking forward to working together on deals, and of course, seeing you all at the next meet up! Thanks @Meghan McCallum for putting this together! :)

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 79 posts · 62 votes
    9y

    Same @Shelly F.! It was a great time and I look forward to seeing everyone again. Sorry to anyone I didn't officially meet. I will catch you at the next one!

  • Lender · Northbrook, IL · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Sorry I wasn't able to make it last night, but would love to know when the next one is happening and meet the group!

  • Realtor · NW Suburbs of Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 156 posts · 62 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed will announce sometime soon! :)

  • Nikki KofkinPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 82 posts · 32 votes
    9y

    Definitely recommend everyone who couldn't make it to come to the next one! It was a great time connecting in person and learning from each other. I'll see you all next time!

  • John CasmonPro Member
    Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Meghan McCallum Thanks for pulling the event together and hosting. Fun, easy going networking event! Look forward to doing it again soon!

  • Specialist · CHICAGO · Member since 2015 · 680 posts · 650 votes
    9y

    Hey @EVERYONE who made it out! Last night was great! We had an amazing turnout with some amazing and inspired investors. Let's plan on keeping this thing up every other Monday Night! See everyone again soon! Bring a friend next time.

  • Mark F.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2016 · 326 posts · 270 votes
    9y

    @Meghan McCallum, I'm just seeing this now, obviously too late but if I can get on your list for the next meeting I'd love to try and make it if I can.  Thanks - Mark 

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Sounds awesome! Can't make it this time around but would love to be kept in the loop for future meetings!

  • Investor · Berwyn, IL · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    When is the next one?

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 79 posts · 62 votes
    9y

    Hey @Tomas Satas, the next one is September 25 at 7pm. They are held every other Monday at 7pm. The venue for the 25th is still TBD, we may switch up the location for the next one. We will let you know.

    Thanks!

  • Investor · Berwyn, IL · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    I'm also curious as to how much experience most people at the meetings have?

    Is it a bunch of rookies? 

  • Specialist · CHICAGO · Member since 2015 · 680 posts · 650 votes
    9y

    @Tomas Satas We have a mix of sophisticated investors, real restate professionals looking to add to their portfolio and new guys. Here's some of the higher level attendees we've had for you to check out their profiles:

    @John Casmon, @Brie Schmidt, @Linda Weygant and many more. I like to think I've done a thing or two.

  • Investor · Berwyn, IL · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Thanks Meghan. :)
    Is there a FB page or email list that could keep me updated on these meetings?
    I'd love to come mingle with like minds sometime.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 79 posts · 62 votes
    8y

    Hey Tomas, message me your email address and we’ll make sure you get on the update emails!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.