Memphis Wednesday Morning Coffee With Investors

5 Replies

This event is brought to you by:

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Even though I have this even for Dec 13 it is in fact EVERY WEDNESDAY MORNING! So feel free to come any Wednesday!

Real estate is about creating relationships! Networking with other investors can take your business to the next level! Are you just starting out? Need a mentor, partner or someone to bounce ideas off of? Looking for private or hard money? Contractors? Deals? Buyers? Nothing sold or presented. Just networking with other like minded entrepreneurs. Best place to network early in the morning in Memphis, TN. 

7:30 am to 8:30 am Every Wednesday Morning.

At: City and State Coffee

2625 Broad Ave, Memphis, TN 38112

Hello @Shawn Campbell

You bet your bottom dollar! 

See you tomorrow or any Wednesday from 7:30 am - 8:30 am

We have anywhere from 4-15 people attend usually. 

At: City and State Coffee

2625 Broad Ave, Memphis, TN 38112

I’m new to the area and to real estate investing. I’ll be in attendance next week 1/3/18 if this is still going on. Looking forward to meeting like minded people and a possible mentor.