Joliet Investors Meetup: 11.8.17

9 Replies

• 11/08/17 07:30PM
  • TBD
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Thanks to everyone who attended last month's meetup.

Date: Wednesday, November 8th at 7:30pm

Topic: Vote in the forums between Contractors, Deal Analysis, or Other 

After attending, I will add you to our collaborative google drive where you can get contact info on attendees. You can also check out a copy of my lease and my Joliet Analysis Map, among other things uploaded by us local investors!

There will be no sales pitches at the event, this is purely for local investors to meet up, network, and swap information. Whether you have 1 unit or 100, this is the event for you.

Please RSVP so that I can make sure we have enough space set aside for us.

See you there... looking forward to meeting more local investors.

Updated 7 months ago

Update: The location will be Giovan's Restaurant and Pizzeria located at 1804 N. Larkin Ave in Crest Hill. The topic of the evening will be contractors.

Whats the topic of discussion this time?

Originally posted by @Nathan Waters :

Whats the topic of discussion this time?

Undecided! Post a vote - options are Contractors, Deal Analysis, or Other (you pick)

Are newbies invited? I'm not in the business but in the education phase. I'd be interested in seeing the crowd size, how the meet up's take place in general, and what kind of networking i can do for the future needs i may have. 

Originally posted by @Nathan Waters :

@Aaron Mikottis, have you decided the location yet?

Yep, just updated the post. The location will be Giovan's in Crest Hill. Should be a quieter atmosphere this time.

Originally posted by @Jason Cook :

Are newbies invited? I'm not in the business but in the education phase. I'd be interested in seeing the crowd size, how the meet up's take place in general, and what kind of networking i can do for the future needs i may have. 

Absolutely, the event is open to all.

I fly in from Texas on this date so depending how beat up i feel I'll try to make an appearance. 

Hi all, 

I'm back in business! Joel & I are looking forward to see you alll next week.

Stay blessed,

Rubi Velazquez

Tonight is the night! See you all there.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.