Northeastern NJ Real Estate Investors Networking Meetup

Northeastern NJ Real Estate Investors Networking Meetup

When:

Where:Alvarez Cafe, 511 Elizabeth Ave Elizabeth, New Jersey 07206

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes

Welcome! Consider this your personal invitation to join the Northeastern NJ Real Estate Investors Networking Meetup. No matter what your strategy is, we want to hear about it! It doesn't matter if you have zero, one, or one hundred properties, you are more than welcome to join us. Our meetups are casual and designed to provide an environment focused on 1) Networking, 2) Encouragement, and 3) Learning. We meet the first Wednesday of every month at 7 PM. Each meeting will have a topic that will be posted in advance. The group will come together to discuss their findings on this topic.

                   *THIS MONTH'S TOPIC OF DISCUSSION* 

                                 What is your why?

1Reply
42 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 181 posts · 242 votes
8y

Looking forward to it, thanks for setting it up!

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · New Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2017 · 59 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Where do you hold your meetings?

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Vishesh Shah:

    Where do you hold your meetings?

     Hi Vishesh, we hold them at 511 Elizabeth Ave Elizabeth, New Jersey 07206 (Alvarez Cafe)

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    UPDATE: The event will take place on Wednesday, DECEMBER 6TH. It will not take place on Thursday, December 7th as the event details indicate above. 

  • Hamilton, NJ · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thanks for the invite, Dan.  I'll do my best to attend

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 181 posts · 242 votes
    8y

    Looking forward to it, thanks for setting it up!

  • Clifton, NJ · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Hi, 

    Do I have to RSVP or can I just show up? I need to confirm that I have someone to take care of my kiddos, but would love to attend. 

    Thanks,

    Hiral

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Hiral Lai:

    Hi, 

    Do I have to RSVP or can I just show up? I need to confirm that I have someone to take care of my kiddos, but would love to attend. 

    Thanks,

    Hiral

    Hi Hiral, thanks for reaching out! It’s helpful for us if you’re able to RSVP so we’ll know how many people to expect but it’s not required. We hope to see you there!

  • Lender · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 549 votes
    8y

    I'd come to this but there's a Triple Play event in Atlantic City all week. Next time, for sure...

    The "why" part I've got down pat! 

  • Woodbridge, NJ · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Hey Dan, I’m brand new to BP. I would love to attend this Wednesday, but unfortunately I cannot attend this meet up. I will be getting my fingerprints done( I’m taking my real estate license test this Saturday). I hope to make it to the next one and hopefully I will have my license by then. My husband and I are looking to start investing in real estate and we would like to network with people who are currently doing it.
  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    @David Weintraub, I hear ya. Good luck! 

    @Dawn Crudup, that’s certainly a legit excuse! ; ] It’s great to hear you’re getting your license. I look forward to meeting you and hearing about how it went at the next meetup. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    Hey everyone, just sending a friendly reminder out about the meetup taking place tomorrow night at 7 PM. Looking forward to meeting you all there!

  • Clifton, NJ · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Babysitting secured....I look forward to meeting you all tomorrow!

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 181 posts · 242 votes
    8y

    Hey guys, unfortunately I will not be able to make it tonight due to illness. I am following this forum and will be attending the next one! As per my why: I feel as though renting is a complete waste of money and that being able to house hack and have my tenants pay some of the mortgage is the best option by far. I also like staying very busy and look forward to challenging myself to run a multifamily property while working full time. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Nicholas Sheridan, Jr.:

    Hey guys, unfortunately I will not be able to make it tonight due to illness. I am following this forum and will be attending the next one! As per my why: I feel as though renting is a complete waste of money and that being able to house hack and have my tenants pay some of the mortgage is the best option by far. I also like staying very busy and look forward to challenging myself to run a multifamily property while working full time. 

     Sorry to hear you won’t be able to make it this time, Nick! I think you’ve got a great “why” and I look forward to hearing more about it in person next time. Hope you feel better soon!

  • Woodbridge, NJ · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Dan Turkel Hi Dan, I passed the state examine and have already signed up with a brokerage! Can you keep me posted about the next meetup, my husband and I would like to attend. Thank you! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    Hello everyone! Our first meetup went very well - I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'm looking forward to the next one. You can find the page for our next meetup by going here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/51...

    Marcus and I hope to see you all there!

  • Guttenberg, NJ · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Unfortunately cannot make it to this one but would like to attend the next one.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.