Lehigh Valley Investors Meet-Up 2018 All welcome!

7 Replies

• 01/24/18 06:30PM - 08:30PM America/New_York
  • 40 S. 5th St Allentown, Pennsylvania 18101
  • Free
  • Event room at the FORTY SOUTH Business Community

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Greetings my Big Pocketeers!  

With the Holidays behind us and spring real estate market just weeks away its time to get back together again. All are welcome to join as we will be having an open discussion about real estate investment in general in the Lehigh Valley (Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton) area. Hopefully we will analyse some deals for the benefit of any newer investors as well as chatting about success stories, lessons learned and anything else that is on folks minds.  Meet up will be hosted in the event space of at the co-working community I'm part of  downtown Allentown. 

Where: 40 S. 5th St, Allentown PA 18101. 

When: 6:30-8:30pm January 24th. 

What: Friendly, casual meet-up discussion. 

Hope to see you all there! There will be some snacks and a few book giveaways! 

Cheers!

Justin. 

Justin Brown, Real Estate Agent in PA (#RS329365)
(814) 933-8623

@Justin Brown if you want me to bring some deals I'm looking at to run through numbers, I can do that.

@Joe C that would be awesome! We will have a bigger whiteboard than last time! Folks bring your notebooks and pens its going to be fun! 

(814) 933-8623

Hey Justin! Glad to see another meetup in the area, I hope to attend and meet some more awesome people there!

Hey gang, does anyone know how to get this thread to show up as an event in the events section? It’s appearing in the discussion but not as an event. Maybe it’s just my view because I created it? If anyone wants to try searching for it and let me know what you see that would be great!

Thanks!
JB.

(814) 933-8623

Thanks Raymond. Must be cause I was the one who created it! That helps! See you all tomorrow?

(814) 933-8623
Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.