Under 30/First Time Investors Coffee Hour

8 Replies

• 01/27/18 11:00AM - 01:00PM America/Chicago
  • Will choose a loc near downtown as replies come in, TBD Dallas, Texas 75208
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey all..

First meeting of the year, happy 2018! If you're a young (at heart!)/newbie investor.. come connect over some coffee and others in a similar situation. It will be a great environment to meet people in similar stages of their REI careers and maybe even learn something!

Questions? Just ask!

I am a first time investor. I have learned a lot in a little amount of time and know there is so much more to learn. I would love to join your coffee hour. Just let me know the time and place!

Hey Jerry, I'm also an aspiring investor here in Dallas! I would love to meet up for coffee. When and where is the meet up?

Hello,

I'm a newbie investor looking to meet other newbies. I would love to attend the event.

Excited to attend! Let me know if you need help brewing up ideas to meet up, plenty of good spots all over DFW.

Thanks for the invite. I've been investing for a few years now, although still young (at heart!). I'd love to attend and maybe share some experiences. Looking forward to it. 

Looking forward to meeting all of y'all! Do we have any idea where this is going to be located at for next weekend?

Would love to attend, but will be out of town.  Are these held on a regular basis so I can plan for the next one?

Hey everyone.. did NOT know you had a time limit to edit a post. Just locked down an event location:

Oakwood Apartments Conference Room:

2901 Cityplace W Blvd

Dallas, TX 75204

I'll provide the coffee, just bring your energy and business cards! Shoot me a message if you have any questions!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.