Votes |
Nashville Real Estate Investors Meetup and Mastermind

Brian Bandas
  • Developer
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Feb 15 2018, 04:27

11 Replies

• 02/27/18 04:00PM - 07:00PM America/Chicago
  • Crow's Nest Nashville - UPSTAIRS, 2221 Bandywood Dr Nashville, Tennessee 37215
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey everyone! Our February meet-up is going to be fantastic!

What makes this meet-up different than others in the area? Glad you asked?

First, there is no speaker or class. Secondly, there is no sponsor or sales pitch. Third, it's at a bar.

The spirit of this group is generosity. We have investors with a wide range of experience who come to this group, and the goal is to create an environment of generosity with information, experience, wisdom--even deals (GASP!).

It is my belief that sharing information and wisdom generously will not detract in any way from my potential success, but will in fact move me forward as well as the other person. It's an abundance mindset!

We give everyone a chance to introduce themselves, and then pose one question to the group that will help them move forward in their investing, in the hopes that SOMEONE there has experience with the issue and can share some insight.

This group is about building relationships, sharing wisdom, and pushing everyone forward together. As they say, "A rising tide lifts all boats."

Hope to see you there! Bring yourself, and a friend who is curious about real estate investing, generational wealth, and financial independence.

P.S. If you show up and you have not read Rich Dad, Poor Dad, come see me. I'll hook you up!

Loading replies...