Northern Minnesota Real Esate Investor Meetup

Northern Minnesota Real Esate Investor Meetup

When:

Where:Back room reserved at the restaurant at the Holiday Inn, 1155 Highway 10 East Detroit Lakes, Minnesota 56501

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Fargo, ND · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 17 votes

Hello fellow property nerds,

I am pleased to announce the inaugural Northern Minnesota/Lakes Area real estate investor meetup.  I reserved the back room at the restaurant at the Holiday Inn and I'm reaching out to as many investors as I know in the area.  Feel free to pass this along to other investors or people you know who are interested in real estate investing.  There is no fee, no sales pitch, no come to the next seminar, just a get together to see how we can best help each other out.  If anyone is interested in something more didactic, we could do 5 minutes on a topic of your choice.  Hope to see you there!

-Steve

1Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Bemidji, MN · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Hey Steve- It is great to see you are setting up a local meetup!  I would like to make it although have another commitment that evening.  Hopefully I can make one in the future!

  • Rental Property Investor · St Cloud, MN · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Steve which town? Detroit Lakes?
  • Rental Property Investor · Hawley, MN · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hey Steve, 

    I'm fairly new to the bigger pockets website but have been investing in your area for a few years now. Just wondering how the meet up went or if you'd ever be interested in doing another one in the area again. I'll try to build my bio up on the webpage here and would love to get together to talk REI.

  • Bemidji, MN · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    looks like I'm a little late to the game.

    I'm in Bemidji, just getting started.  Would like to make it to something like this.

    Hit me up when you plan the next one.

  • Alexandria, MN · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hey fellas!  Just found this!  I'm in Alexandria.  Are you guys still meeting up?!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.