Hampton Roads Investor Meetup and networking in Norfolk

Hampton Roads Investor Meetup and networking in Norfolk

When:

Where:Enter at the back of the building to the right. , 40 Rader St Norfolk, Virginia 23510

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes

Ben Titter, Esq. with Shaheen Law Firm P.C. will be speaking about when to start your LLC. He will take questions regarding the closing process and why it is good to have a lawyer on your side of the closing, and other real estate-related law questions. We will have margaritas as well! Hopefully the weather will be beautiful so we can spill out onto the dock. Enter at the back side of the building to the right. Park on the street.

2Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
8y

Hello, I am new and just going to branch myself out there to learn all I can and then to build the courage to do my first deal. Right now doing some homework on my Real Estate Investing Path I want to walk! Hopefully I will be there at this event as I want to surround myself with like minded People in all areas of Real Estate. Thank you, God bless and may we all prosper! 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hello, I am new and just going to branch myself out there to learn all I can and then to build the courage to do my first deal. Right now doing some homework on my Real Estate Investing Path I want to walk! Hopefully I will be there at this event as I want to surround myself with like minded People in all areas of Real Estate. Thank you, God bless and may we all prosper! 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    @Nancy Dominick, I look forward to meeting you!

  • William BrownPro Member
    Wholesaler · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 276 posts · 181 votes
    8y

    Hello! Good to see more meet ups  happening in the area. I'm actually meeting with a seller at 11am, any chance I could have someone present a current rehab deal I have under contract? Incentives if they find a buyer there that closes on it.  Here are the details:

    7721 Gloucester Ave, Norfolk VA 23505

    ARV = 220k

    Repairs = 40k

    Asking 120k <-----

    More info: 

    https://bit.ly/2JQXpUq

    Thanks and I hope to make the next one!

  • Orlando · Member since 2018 · 42 posts · 12 votes
    8y
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    @William Brown, I just saw this message! Sorry, I didn't see this in time. : (

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.