Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!
Duxbury, MA · Member since 2011 · 84 posts · 67 votes
Boston-based attorney Charles Dobens, The Multifamily Attorney and founder / coach/ mentor at Multifamily Investing Academy, will be presenting his one day training seminar “How to Own 1,000 Apartments in Five Years” in the following cities:
5/5 – Charlotte, NC 5/12 – Tysons Corner, VA 6/9 – Atlanta, GA 6/23 – Chicago, IL 7/14 – Los Angeles, CA 7/21 – Fort Lauderdale, FL 9/8 – Orlando, FL
*These are all day Saturday seminars. Cost is only $149!Lunch is included.
***SEATS IN EACH CITY ARE LIMITED TO 50***
This seminar is for new investors to seasoned professionals.
In this engaging, hands-on presentation, Charles will teach you his systems and solutions for OVERCOMING THE ROADBLOCKS you will encounter on your journey to multifamily and apartment investing, such as limited cash, credit or experience.
As an investor himself, he has seen all sides of multifamily deals. In his self-deprecating, humor-filled training style, he will walk you through the entire buying process in a way that no one else teaches. By the end of your time with him, you will totally understand what it takes to be a success in the multifamily business.
Come join us for the day and learn from the best!
HERE'S WHAT WILL BE COVERED:
How to Find Multifamily Deals in Places No One Else Looks
How to Analyze a Broker Property Package
How to Draft an Offer that Gets Accepted
How to Find the Money to Fund Your Multifamily Deal
How to Build a Portfolio of Multifamily Property the RIGHT Way!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Register today by and we will see you in your neck of the woods!
Here are some reviews from previous Saturday training seminars: I thought the event was excellent and I took away more than I expected I would. Top notch! Charles has a very good approach to teaching that is insightful, humorous and makes the content much more interesting. He relates personal stories along with the material to cement the learning experience. Probably the most interesting and humorous lawyer I have ever heard speak. All in all, an excellent experience! ~ Dave H.
Loved the Saturday class. A million thanks for teaching, sharing and being so generous with your knowledge. ~ Deirdre V.
The Saturday event was great! I really enjoyed it and learned a great deal. I can't wait to get into the world of multifamily real estate investing. ~ Maria L.
Excellent job. Great presenter. I wouldn’t change anything. ~ Mark V.
About Charles Dobens, The Multifamily Attorney
Principal at Dobens Law and founder of the Multifamily Investing Academy
Consultant/ Coach / Mentor to Multifamily Investors of all levels
Owner/Operator of over 400 apartment units
Negotiated over $1B worth of multifamily transactions
Provides legal and consulting services to multifamily investors acquiring apartment buildings throughout the country
Firm assists in loan underwriting for investors
Specializes in in representing the multifamily investor though all aspects of the acquisition and ownership process of multifamily property
Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2011 · 306 posts · 156 votes
8y
@Charles Dobens, Looking forward to learning more about some syndication and raising money at your Atlanta event. Myself and a colleague just signed up for the June event. Any other Atlanta folks want to join us?
Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2011 · 306 posts · 156 votes
8y
@Charles Dobens, Looking forward to learning more about some syndication and raising money at your Atlanta event. Myself and a colleague just signed up for the June event. Any other Atlanta folks want to join us?
San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
7y
@Charles Dobens
Hello! I am attending your event in San Diego this Saturday. I see the price quoted here at 149 when I signed up the cost was 248. Wondering if you are still honoring this price?