Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on June 9th, 2018

Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on June 9th, 2018

This event is brought to you by:Domu Investments

When:

Where:Gizzi's Coffee, 2275 S Federal Hwy Delray Beach, Florida 33483

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jon HuberPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes

Palm Beach County Investors (or future investors)...

There was a lot of interest in a pretty casual meeting from investors and future investors, and we've had GREAT meetings... why not another? It will be free to attend (and no pitching), but being good patrons, so they let us to continue to use the space for free, I say we get a cup of coffee.

Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483 (1pm-4pm)

So, anyone want to grab some afternoon coffee in Delray Beach... maybe people from Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Lake Worth, Boyton Beach, Boca Raton, or West Palm? Maybe even Broward County people would like to show...

This meeting is open to anyone that would like to attend.

Also... in an attempt to try something new, I will be bringing in all of the books I have read and will have a "leave one, take one" policy so that everyone will have a chance to read a great book!

SO, DON'T FORGET TO BRING A BOOK!

And lastly, if you would like to be added to the email distribution of this meetup, please send me a message with your email address. Thank you everyone, and I will see you there!

1Reply
29 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Hi Jon, I’d like to attend this. Is there a specific time or just stop by any time between 1pm and 4pm?
  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    @Kevin Horn  We start from 1-1:30pm, once everyone comes and get's settled with a cup of coffee. I would suggest getting there before 1:30pm so you can meet the group and join in at the start of the discussions. However, if that is not an option, just show up when you can and join the discussion.

  • Realtor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Jon Huber . Thank you, I’ll see you there!
  • Hollywood, FL · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Excited to meet everyone! See you all there.

  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    @Jon Huber Looking forward to finally attending! I’ve always had a conflict since moving down to South Florida a couple months ago. I signed up for one on Meetup and quickly realized it was a sales pitch. 

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    @Scott DeLuca  Great to have you join. We are pretty anti-pitch, however, we always have a networking session after the meetup so that people can exchange business cards and contact info. I think you'll like the casual atmosphere

  • Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    I would love to attend, when is the next meeting?

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    @Anette Lyons-evans July 14th... same time, same place. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.