Eastern NC REI Meeting

Eastern NC REI Meeting

When:

Where:TBD Greenville, North Carolina 27858

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 38 votes

Hello Everyone!

This is going to be the RSVP list for our Eastern NC Real Estate Investing meetup. Please feel free to PM me for extra details about our upcoming events.

Cheers,

Sebastian

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes
8y

Good evening, I would love to attend but I work till late during the weekdays. any chance of hosting the next one on a weekend day or night?

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Good evening, I would love to attend but I work till late during the weekdays. any chance of hosting the next one on a weekend day or night?

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Please keep me informed about the event.  I am interested in attending. 

  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    i am a new and i would love to attend. thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 38 votes
    8y

    Good Afternoon All -

    Unfortunately due to the lack of RSVP's for this event Brian and I will have to reschedule. Hopefully we can get another meeting on a Saturday or Sunday.

    Sorry about the late response.

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Gregory here from New Bern. My wife and I are new to the real estate business with "trainers" leading us along. However, we have been looking at different channels and saw and hooked up with "Bigger Pockets. " 

    I ran across the meeting schedule, have been watching the "TBD" status. Just figured out that I had to do more than "watch" the status. At any rate, we would like to attend a meeting, and see what we can learn. If there is someone in the vicinity of New Bern - Greenville - Havelock - Morehead City who'd meet with a couple of newbies to offer some insights and tips, what have you, we'd like to do so. 

    As for us, we're newbies for sure, no deals yet, were not ready to do it as "us" - Yesterday after some songs and dancing we received our "LLC" registration from Secretary of State of NC. We are awaiting a return of some type to a query we sent out on two vacant properties we found.

    That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.