Rochester, NY-Reminder NO July Meetup! Next Meetup 8/1 @ 7pm

5 Replies

• 08/01/18 07:00PM - 10:00PM America/New_York
  • Johnny's Irish Pub Rochester, New York 14609
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Just a reminder to all the Rochester-area investors NO Meetup in July, for the holiday, we will be meeting again Wednesday, August 1st-same time, same place-Johnny's Irish Pub on Culver Rd near Merchants, starting at 7pm.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July holiday-see you all in August!

~Rebecca

Are the meetings usually on Wednesday night or do they move around?

Unfortunately, no, they're always on Wednesday evenings.  Hope you can make one in the future!

~Rebecca

Hello! My name is Phil, I'm pretty new to all of this. I have spent a lot of time researching and have finally worked up the guts to jump in. Is this event open to everyone? 

Hi! My name's Tyler Lewis. I've just recently graduated from High School and I'm looking to kickstart my career as a RE agent and investor by learning as much as possible; therefore, I'm wondering whether or not I'm qualified to attend a meeting such as this, as I won't be able to give much input. If so, I'd be glad to drive all the way down there from Syracuse to listen to others with more experience. Thanks.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here