Meetup for the city of Buffalo, NY

Meetup for the city of Buffalo, NY

When:

Where:This is one of Raylan's renovation projects, 200 Lemon St Buffalo, New York 14204

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Eric WinstanleyPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 61 votes

Hello Buffalo!

We have scheduled our next gathering.  We change the location each month to encourage new attendees.  During these meet-ups there are no selling or pitches of any sort.  We meet once per month to talk real estate, share contacts and help each other.  Networking and advice from other like minded people will help in your investing career.  Feel free to bring drinks or snacks but it is not required.  This is a friendly environment where everyone is welcome.  My co-host Raylan usually posts our meetings but he came into an emergency situation and asked that I schedule this event.  If you have any questions please message me and I'd be happy to help

0Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Amherst, NY · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 17 votes
8y

Hello everyone, are there any other events / meet-ups for REI in the Buffalo area?

Thank you!

See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 24 votes
    8y
    @Eric Winstanley Date, time, location?
  • Eric WinstanleyPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 61 votes
    8y

    It is August 8th from 6:30pm - 9pm.  Location is 200 Lemon St, Buffalo NY 14204

  • Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2014 · 83 posts · 46 votes
    8y
    @Eric Winstanley Looking fwd to attending and meeting everyone. Alisa
  • Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2017 · 79 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    Hey everyone! Thanks @Eric Winstanley for posting. I wanted to chime in and let everyone know that I’m good to go and that I survived some minor brain surgery yesterday lol. 

    This project is in the fruit belt steps away from the medical campus. I wanted to invite everyone over to check out the neighborhood and to see what a complete Reno project  for these houses over there might require. It’s not quite complete up and down due to my little hiccup but I look forward to sharing my experience with this rehab. 

    I’m hoping others will jump into the fruitbelt too! See you guys out there!

  • North Tonawanda, NY · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    I am looking very forward to being able to finally attend a meetup.  Also, I think it is a great idea and thank you for sharing in what you have accomplished with the property @Raylan Willis. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 27 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Hi, I am new to BP, and I am looking forward to attending and meeting everyone and I am sure I will learn a lot.

  • Hamburg, NY · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    @Eric Winstanley and @Raylan Willis thank you!  Looking forward to seeing the project in-person!

  • Property Manager · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Well, this happened on my way up from Columbus, OH..!  Everyone's okay, but unfortunately, won't be making tonight's meetup.  Enjoy, and I hope to meet many of you next time!

  • Rental Property Investor · Amherst, NY · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Hello everyone, are there any other events / meet-ups for REI in the Buffalo area?

    Thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    @George T. if there is not one, I would be game to set one up.
  • Joshua LichtPro Member
    Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    where will the next event be held?

  • Eric WinstanleyPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 61 votes
    8y

    @George T. we have a meetup every 2nd Wednesday of the month at 6pm.  Our locations change each month as we like to try and engage more people each month.  September 12th is the next date.  The location is still to be finalized.

    @Paul Zackey are you interested in having this meetup at a location of yours?  If so, lets talk about our past events and see if you have some interest

  • Eric WinstanleyPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2016 · 155 posts · 61 votes
    8y

    Our next meetup is scheduled for September 12th from 6pm-8pm
    We will meet at the Expo Market 617 Main Street #200, Buffalo, NY 14203
    @Joshua Licht, @Paul Zackey, @George T. sorry for the late scheduling but we are ready and hope to see everyone there!  You can see the official details on the Events page of Bigger Pockets

  • Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Eric Winstanley, I should be in town. If so, I’ll be there

  • Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2014 · 83 posts · 46 votes
    8y
    @Eric Winstanley Last event was fantastic, met some great people. Looking fwd to attend the September event.
  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Sounds great I will be there!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.