Kansas City regular BP Meetup! *new location*

9 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 08/29/18 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/Chicago
  • 8811 State Line Rd Kansas City, Missouri 64114
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Calling all Real Estate investment professionals and hobbyists....its the one, the only, often imitated but never duplicated, BP KC Meetup. Aug 29th 7pm at Smittys Garage Burger & Beer at 88th and State line. Novices and seasoned (ie jaded) real estate investors sit around and talk shop. Note our new location, we usually meet at the Well in Waldo, but still brought to you by the same old John Wires Quinten Sepe and myself. Let us know if you have any questions. We will be just inside to door to the right. 

Aug 29th 7pm Smittys Garage

Glad to see so many people signed up! Just a reminder, our location has changed to Smittys Garage Burgers and Brews on 88th and State Line at 7pm. Super excited to have the regulars and a few California investors joining us this time as well. Message me with any questions. :-)

Looking forward to the meetup this week! I’m a total newbie in LA considering buying in KC and am landing this week to get a lay of the land and connecting with Real Estate professionals on the ground. Meanwhile I’m studying up on KC as much as I can from over here. See you all soon!

Looking forward to seeing everyone! Including those crazy Californians... 

The meetup is THIS coming Wednesday! Smitty's Burgers and Beers, 88th and State Line.