Hampton Roads Investor Meetup and Networking in Virginia Beach

Hampton Roads Investor Meetup and Networking in Virginia Beach

When:

Where:1st Class Real Estate Resource Center, 831 Seahawk Cir Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes

Hello Investors! I am excited for October's speaker because the topic SCARES some people. We all know that a confused mind doesn't buy! Let's add a tool to your toolbox, and learn from Tim Johnson from Auction.com. He will be teaching us about the auction process and how to be a successful buyer at auction. He has been in the business a long time and is a wealth of knowledge. See you there!

2Reply
11 views

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Richmond, VA · Member since 2018 · 57 posts · 19 votes
    8y
    @Melanie McDaniel I a willing to travel. Need more info. Thanks
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    @Jesse Harris What information do you need?

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    @Jesse Harris is this what you are looking for?

    Tim is the Bid Services Lead for VA /NC/ MD He has been with Auction.com over 5 years and started as an Auction Manager. He now manages grassroots marketing Teams in multiple states and educates buyers on the foreclosure process.

    During his time he will briefly explain the role of Auction.com in the auction process, cover basic website navigation, and explain how to get leads into your inbox. From there he will educate the group on the ins and outs of buying Foreclosure and Bank-Owned Properties in VA. From doing your due diligence to taking ownership, everyone will have a good idea of what to expect by time we are done.

  • Portsmouth, VA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Melanie,

    Looking forward to the event. See you on Monday evening.

    Jean Rockey

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    8y

    Yes, see you there, Jean!

  • Lender · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 38 votes
    7y
    @Melanie McDaniel what time and date is the meeting?
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    7y

    Monday the 1st at 6:00 pm. 831 Seahawk Cir in Virginia Beach. : )

  • chesapeake, VA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    can someone record this meeting and post it online. I wont be able to make it due to my 07-2100+ day job but I would love to learn more about the auction.com process since I had a not so good experience on my first winning auction.  

  • Chesapeake, VA · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi Melanie,

    Won't be able to be there at 6, but hope to catch the 2nd half of the meeting!

    Thanks, Colleen

  • Roanoke Rapids, NC · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Hey Melanie,

        Thank you for posting this event. I am just getting started in real estate investing and will be traveling from NC to attend tonight. Hope to meet you there! 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    7y

    @Joshua Burnett, I recorded the audio, no promises on the quality, but I can send it to you if you email me.

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    7y

    @Carson Arthur Thanks for driving all the way from NC to come! I hope you made it home safely. Holler about the turn-key when you get a chance to share it with your Dad. : )

  • New Castle, DE · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hello Melanie,

    I just saw this post...too late. Can you send me that audio copy you have? Thanks in advance for your reply. 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    7y

    I sure can! I need your email.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.