What's Brewing Miami - REI Meet Up

What's Brewing Miami - REI Meet Up

When:

Where:1547 SW 8th St Miami , Florida 33155

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 379 posts · 330 votes

What's Brewing Miami - REI Meet Up ****LAST TUESDAY OF EVERY MONTH****

What it is - This is a group of local South Florida Real Estate Investors who get together once a month to talk real estate. Bounce ideas and deals off of each other.

Who is welcome - Agents, Investors, Bankers, Hard Money Lenders, Wholesalers, Management Company Owners, Attorneys and anyone who is interested in REI.

Best Case - Meet other like-minded individuals and learn about Real Estates Investing issues specific to South Florida. Talk about real estate! Perhaps find a deal or a partner.

Worst Case - Have Great Beer in Miami!

Please reach out if you would like me to send you an email reminder a week prior. Thank you! 

Originally created by: @Jonathan Azoulai (thanks!!)

1Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Alexis GuiniPro Member
Doral, FL · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 11 votes
7y

I will try to make it! Thanks for organizing 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alexis GuiniPro Member
    Doral, FL · Member since 2016 · 62 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    I will try to make it! Thanks for organizing 

  • Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    I'll try to make it !

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 47 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    Thanks for posting Gabe. Hope to see everyone there!

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I'm new to REI and BiggerPockets. It's great to find an event near me, hope no one minds me joining as I seek to expand my knowledge.

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 379 posts · 330 votes
    7y

    Hey @Runiel Quinones 

    We are more than stoked for your attendance! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding location or wanting to introduce yourself when you get there. 

    See you there!

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    I'll be there. Looking forward to a cold beer and meeting you all!

  • Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2013 · 122 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    Planning to attend the upcoming meeting!

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Count me in!

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hey guys,

    I'm new to bigger pockets, and REI can't wait to learn while grabbing a good brew!

  • New to Real Estate · Gainesville, FL · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I  am new in RE investing and Bigger Pocket . I will try to go tomorrow to your event.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.