St. Louis REI Happy Hour!

Megan Greathouse
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Oct 2 2018, 11:52

6 Replies

• 10/25/18 05:00PM - 08:00PM America/Chicago
  • Heavy Riff Brewing. Free parking. Food & drink for purchase., 6413 Clayton Ave Saint Louis, Missouri 63139
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Our monthly St. Louis REI Happy Hour will be on Thursday, October 25th, from 5 - 8pm at Heavy Riff Brewing in Dogtown.

For those of you not familiar, this is a laid-back event that allows investors of all experience levels to network with other like-minded individuals in the area. No formal agenda or presentations... just show up, chat, and maybe enjoy a beverage. Feel free to post questions below (and tag me so I can respond quickly). Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you there!

FYI, I coordinate the event for the last Thursday of the month, every month. So add it to your calendar now for the rest of the year... Nov 29, and Dec 27!

Loading replies...