Chicago West Suburban Real Estate Investors

Chicago West Suburban Real Estate Investors

When:

Where:Salerno's Pizza, 7128 Roosevelt Rd. Oak Park, Illinois 60304

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes

The Chicago West Suburban Real Estate Investors Meetup is a group dedicated to bringing fantastic, free information to investors in the near southwest suburbs of Chicago. Every month, we meet at a local restaurant to network and to have a local real estate expert in to discuss different aspects of real estate investing. Please RSVP if possible so that the restaurant can provide adequate staffing. 

0Reply
19 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    7y

    @Mark Ainley is presenting at this one. It is going to be great!

  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @John Warren Look forward to it and look forward to seeing everyone there!

    Keyword: Dupage / Kane / Cook / elmhurst, addison / elk grove 

  • Mike B.Pro Member
    Developer · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 434 posts · 357 votes
    7y

    Is the date 01/29/19 a typo? Please @ me in the response. Thanks

  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    7y

    @Mike B. it is not a typo! I forgot to get the last couple of meetups on here, so I posted ahead this time! We have two meetups before this one with Mark. 

  • Property Manager · Lindenhurst, IL · Member since 2016 · 854 posts · 506 votes
    7y

    I'm excited to see you guys there!

  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I am exited to meet you guys there.

  • Willowbrook, IL · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Hi folks, I am new to investing and would like to join these sessions. How do I get invited? 

  • Willowbrook, IL · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @John Warren I would love to attend these sessions to get acquainted with other investors in the area. Can you please send me an invite for the next session.

    Thanks

  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    7y

    @Naema N. I just saw this! PM me your email address and I will add you to the email reminder list. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.