Charlotte, NC REI Networking Meetup - Tues. Feb. 5th

Charlotte, NC REI Networking Meetup - Tues. Feb. 5th

When:

Where:Resident Culture Brewing Company, 2101 Central Ave Charlotte, North Carolina 28205

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Chris T.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes

WHAT: Casual Networking Meetup of local Charlotte, NC area Real Estate Investors

WHO: Investors of all levels and experience

WHEN: Tuesday February 5th @ 7pm - (1st Tuesday of Every Month)

WHERE: Resident Culture Brewing Company, 2101 Central Ave Charlotte, North Carolina 28205

Come enjoy a beer, share what you are doing or hoping to do, and learn from other investors in the Charlotte area!  Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out to meet other local investors. It will be an informal get together with good beer and like-minded investors of all stages. 

There are often other groups at the brewery so look for a small sign at the end of a table to help identify the group.

** Please be sure to comment below so even those using the mobile app can know who is coming! **

0Reply
47 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
7y

Hope to meet some new friends there!

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hey guys, I'm a newb to the investing world but I caught the bug after limited experience with buy & hold. I've been obsessively filling my head with as much knowledge as I can over the past few months and am currently forming a strategy and 2019 goals. Step 1 is to meet people so I'm excited to see everyone next week!

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi Everybody, I new to RE investing. I've been watching the BP videos for several months now. I'm really interested in meeting like minded people and learning as much as possible.

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    7y

    @Doug Tootle and @Michael Zimmerman 

    I'm glad you will both be able to make it.  It is looking like we should have another great turn out!

  • Financial Advisor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    Excited that these events are continuing in 2019. Unfortunately, I missed the event in January, but I’m excited to see some familiar faces and hopefully meet some new ones next week. 

  • Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2019 · 38 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    Hello!

    My wife and I are new investors looking to meet like minded people! Looking to bounce ideas off of and ask questions to experienced investors. Ready to make the plunge once we get some questions answered by people that have already gone through the process. 

    Is Resident dog friendly? Would like to bring our golden to the brewery with us. 

    Thanks!

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    7y

    @James Rodgers - looking forward to catching up with you again.

    @Tim Vitale - Glad you and your wife will be able to make it.  We usually have a great mix of those getting started and those that have experience to share.  I am not sure what the dog policy is inside the brewery where we meet.  You might want to give a quick call just in case.

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
    7y

    Hope to meet some new friends there!

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    Hello, I am new to BP. I look forward to coming out and meeting some new people, shooting off a few ideas and learn a few things. 

    Thank you

    Jacob C. 

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    7y

    @Don Harris and @Jacob Cohen - looking forward to seeing you both there!

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Just moved to Charlotte from the west coast a few months ago.  Looking forward to making some connections and meeting others interested in real estate.  My wife and I are still looking for our first buy and hold rental.

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    7y

    If anyone left their phone at the meetup please contact @andrew hollifield

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
    7y

    Enjoyed meeting new investor friends last night. I will be glad to have coffee with anyone to help you with your direction  or just discuss ideas. Will meet you at Brakemans coffee shop in Matthews. DM me to set a time. Best to everyone, Don 

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 60 posts · 20 votes
    6y

    Hello everyone, I will be moving to Charlotte within the next month and would love to attend monthly meet ups just like these. Is this group still active? If so, I would love to be caught up on the latest time, dates, and threads of upcoming meet ups! Thanks in advance. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.