SyracuseCNY REI - ***ALOFT Inner Harbor*** - Tues - 3/5 - 7pm

SyracuseCNY REI - ***ALOFT Inner Harbor*** - Tues - 3/5 - 7pm

When:

Where:Meet in the Lobby Bar - "WXYZ Lounge", 310 W. Kirkpatrick St Syracuse, New York 13204

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2017 · 156 posts · 72 votes

Greetings from the Land of the Eternal Winter!  I don't know about you but I'm hoping for the early spring Puxatawny Phil promised us!  Enough is enough!

On the other hand, it doesn't stop us from searching and analyzing properties that might be great investments!

Our next meeting will be held on Tues, 3/5/19 at, Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor, as it seemed to work fine and is centrally located. For those who are newer members of our meetup, Aloft is where we held out meetings for the first year and worked pretty well for us. We meet in there Lobby Bar which has more casual seating spread around the lobby making it a little more difficult to hear conversations as a group but that just means more of a chance to network individually with each other.

I don't know about you but I have redoubled my efforts for the new year and I hope you have as well so you can create the freedom of lifestyle you desire most! The best part of this meetup is the continually changing mix of skills and knowledge everyone brings, even if only some solid tidbits from a BP Podcast or other industry best practices. If you are interested in attending our meetup, you are more than welcome, regardless of experience. Also, please feel free to send me a connection request as the whole point of our group is networking, not selling.

Our March meeting will be a great opportunity to keep building on the new year! So grab a beverage of choice and meet some solid contacts doing REI in CNY!

0Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Rafael, CA · Member since 2015 · 190 posts · 90 votes
    7y

    Hey Rob, I am in for this one!

  • Syracuse NY · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    I'll be there! Since we are in the middle of tax season, I'm hoping to hear some tax strategies that other's have used or plan on using. It's not the most exciting topic but from what I've read, utilizing tax credits and cost segregation can be big factors in how successful a property is, so I'd love to hear what others  are doing. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.