PNW Big Badass Real Estate Wealth Expo! April 25-27

11 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 04/26/19 08:00AM - 09:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • Hyatt Regency Downtown Seattle, 808 Howell Street Seattle Seattle, Washington 98101
  • $300

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

PNW Real Estate Expo

Hey all you badass investors! 

Join us for the 3rd Annual PNW Big Badass Real Estate Wealth Expo 2019!

When: April 25-27th

Where: Hyatt Regency Downtown Seattle WA

This is the ONLY Real Estate investor conference and expo in the entire Pacific Northwest.  This is your once a year chance in the PNW to meet over 750+ investors and real estate professionals, explore over 70+ exhibitors, and learn from over 40+ speakers and panels.  

Last year was INSANE, we sold out!  

FULL DETAILS HERE: www.PNWRealEstateExpo.com 

• 40+ Speakers and panels - be actually kicking *** in real estate, no guru crap
  • 70+ vendors and exhibitors - picked to help you with YOUR business
  • 750+ Investors and RE Professionals - network with some of the best in the industry
  • Cocktail parties! - Kick off the first night with the largest networking party for investors in the PNW
  • VIP Speaker dinner - get a chance to join us for the exclusive VIP speaker dinner
  • Huge raffle prizes throughout the event
  • Games, giveaways, and more!
  • Featured networking app just for the event. Connect with everyone you want to while you are there!
  • Raise money for the Travis Mills Foundation (https://travismillsfoundation.org).  Last year raised over $120,000!! Lets beat it!
  • SO MUCH FREAKING MORE!  Check out the website: www.PNWRealEstateExpo.com

We created this event so that once a year, all investors from the PNW can come together and learn, build, develop and grow together.  All investor asset classes are welcome and we have something for all!  Whether you are new, or have been crushing it for years, this is the event for you.

See you there!

TICKET PRICES GO UP ON MARCH 20th!!!  GET TICKETS TODAY, this will sell out again

Updated 2 months ago

Prices are going up! Last chance for tickets is April 18th!

@J Scott

Are you excited to attend this thing this year?  What did you like best about last years PNW Expo?  Loved having you there brother!

PS: You better bring your wife this time.

@Dave Van Horn

We missed you last year!  So stoked you are coming out this year to drop some knowledge from the stage.  What are you excited about most about joining us this year?

Originally posted by @Tarl Yarber :

@J Scott

Are you excited to attend this thing this year?  What did you like best about last years PNW Expo?  Loved having you there brother!

PS: You better bring your wife this time.

There aren't too many events I'd fly out to Seattle for, but I wouldn't miss this one!  One of the best events of the year...

Met a number of people last year that I still keep in touch with.  Unfortunately, I got the flu on day 2 of the event, so I'm looking forward to making up for the lost time this year!

Anyone that's out there, look me up...I can't wait to meet and see everyone...

Thanks for the tag @Tarl Yarber !

I'm with @J Scott , I don't get to the Pacific Northwest often enough so I'm very excited to participate in this year's event! Always love meeting new investors and I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot of friends and old faces in the speaker lineup as well as among attendees, so looking forward to connecting with everyone.

And of course, I can't wait to introduce the PNW to note investing strategies I've come to use over my career and to show everyone how notes can boost your real estate business, maximize leverage, and help investors build wealth!

Well yet again cant make it.. off to Hawaii on the 26th  have a great event !!!

@Jay Hinrichs

This is such a bummer!  One year you will get up here and speak on stage with us!

Originally posted by @Tarl Yarber :

@Jay Hinrichs

This is such a bummer!  One year you will get up here and speak on stage with us!

I have a partner in Honolulu who owns and accounting firm and his wifes birthday is the 28 th .. we go every year at that time he is done with tax season and we celebrate her birthday..  so if do it any other time I will be there ( hopefully)  I love taking the train up there .  

BRANDON TURNER IS COMING OUT TO THE PNW REAL ESTATE EXPO!!

OMG ITS DAVE VAN HORN!!

This will be my first real estate expo and I'm excited its this one. Just started my REI journey so looking forward to all the great content and networking opportunities. I'm the loud, 6'4" guy with tatts and chops. Hope to meet a bunch of people and expand my network.

Excited to speak at the PNW Real Estate Expo this weekend! I'll be speaking on three panels:

-Top Brokers - Friday 

-Masters of Fix  & Flip: Saturday 3:15 pm

How my partner and I have flipped over 2,000 properties in 10 years

- Scaling Your Business: Saturday 5:45 pm

Learn how I've taken my business from 10 flips per year to over 100 per year.

Come check them out!! 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here