Dallas New Investors Meet Up

Dallas New Investors Meet Up

When:

Where:Name of Bar: 54th street Restaurant and Draft House , 1850 Market Pl blvd Irving , Texas 75063

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 4 votes

Lets Meet Up, Talk Real Estate, and Drink Beer.

If there is any newbies out there hungry to learn more and get started or has already done 1 deal so far lets meet and talk and brainstorm with each other. I can see our city has a necessity for this. A group of newbies willing to help each other get started and build connections hopefully even future partners. 

We will be meeting up every other Thursday everyone is welcome to come Appraisers, Investors, Contractors, Lawyers, Accountants all can come. If your not a newbie you are still welcome we can all connect with each other. We will talk about investing in real estate with goals on helping one another with their real estate ventures, fears, personal experiences and we have a good time doing it.

We are meeting at bar in Irving, Tx called 54th street restaurant. We will have a table under real estate. Please reply to this message so that I may have a proper head count. Looking forward to seeing you there!

2Reply
111 views

Most Popular Reply

Mesquite/Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
7y

Looking forward to the opportunity to network! Thank you for organizing this!

See this reply in the discussion

36 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    I will try to be there!

  • Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Awesome! We would love to connect if you can make it!

  • Lender · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    I will try to be there but I don't get off work until 7ish. 

  • Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Ruby Bucio With you saying that I thought it would be smarter to change to 6:30- 8:30 so it can start after Dallas rush hour has cleared.

  • Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Thank you, I am also going to try to be there. 

  • Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Matthew Cyriac Awesome! We would love for you to be there if you end up making it!

  • Specialist · Dallas-Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Great opportunity for networking. I will plan to be there.

  • New to Real Estate · Frisco, TX · Member since 2018 · 36 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    I would be interested in attending. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Puerto Rico · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    This will be my first meet up! Looking forward to connect and learn.

  • Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Jan Morales Nice! excited to have you there!

  • Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Kyle Myers Awesome! Excited to have you there!

  • Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @David Ojo Awesome! Excited to have you there!

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Looking forward to connecting with you all! 

  • Lender · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I'll be there! is there one today as well or does this start next Thursday?

  • DFW Texas · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I might be able to come through.

  • Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Grant Nakwaasah Awesome glad to have you there. It will be every other Thursday and first is on the 21st of March 

  • Investor · Argyle, TX · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Count me in for 2! 

    Thanks Julien. Looking forward to it. 

  • Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Travis Golden Awesome glad to have you there!

  • Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Brandon Neal Well if you can make it we’ll love to have you there also!

  • Silvia OchoaPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Dallas TX · Member since 2019 · 55 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    EXCITED! Thank you for setting this up. Look forward to conversing with some like minded people.

  • New to Real Estate · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I'm in.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Nice! Im looking forward to this.

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Thank you for setting up this event, Julien. Looking forward to meeting you!

  • Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    I'm interested, but it's a hike, in traffic (I'm in Dallas, Lakewood). If you have any meetings on Saturdays, I'd love to attend!

  • New to Real Estate · Frisco, TX · Member since 2018 · 36 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    What’s easiest way to meet up? Will we have a section setup somewhere we can tell employees what we’re there for or just need to look out for peoples profile pictures?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.