Tampa Cash Flow Meetup w/ guest Adrian Smude

10 Replies

• 03/27/19 05:00AM - 05:00AM America/New_York
  • Parking is available in the garage in the building, 412 E. Madison St. Suite 1206 Tampa, Florida 33602
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Adrian Smude, Creating Cash Flow with Mobile Homes

Adrian will discuss why you should consider this oft overlooked investment. Buying Mobile Homes is a great way to create real cash flow!

Networking starts at 6PM, presentation at 6:30PM. Light refreshments provided. 

Is this a regular event?  

Do you represent Adrian or is it your group?  

Can we find out more about your group?

@Heather Olson Hi Heather, this is a regular monthly meetup run by The Invest Florida Show (who also have a great podcast). They bring in different speakers every month on a variety of topics. Adrian is a local investor who focuses on Mobile Homes and has a significant level of expertise on the topic. 

I'm only affiliated with them as a fan of the podcast (my wife and I were on episode 146), and help promote the meetup on BP to create more awareness. Every month there are 20-40 people that show up from all different experience levels of REI.

Hey, what's the meetup address?

@Lucas LeBlanc can I get the link to your podcast? My husband and I also invest in mobile homes in parks and would love to connect! 

Hope to attend.

We have an individual MN on 1/4 acre which may be available for sale. 

Perfect timing!

@Samera Harvey I actually don't currently invest in mobile homes, but @Adrian Smude is the resident expert. I'm going to be learning from him along with everyone else at the meetup next week! 

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Lucas LeBlanc :

@Samera Harvey I actually don't currently invest in mobile homes, but @Adrian Smude is the resident expert. I'm going to be learning from him along with everyone else at the meetup next week! 

Lucas, thank you for the kind words! :-)

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here