Another Reason to Come to the BiggerPockets Summit: The Denver Auto Show

Another Reason to Come to the BiggerPockets Summit: The Denver Auto Show

Joshua D.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes

Hey Guys -
I know that people have been talking about things to do in Denver before and after the on March 23-24. I wanted to let you know that aside from some of the best skiing in the world, and our incredible city with some fantastic restaurants, nightlife, parks, and sporting venues, there's another reason to come to our event...

The Denver Auto Show will also be taking place at the Colorado Convention Center - March 21-25.

So . . .

Why not take a day for the Auto Show a day before or after the Summit?

but, be sure to

and lock in your discounted Hotel reservations before they run low on space.

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
14y

Oh crap Joshua Dorkin. I am gonna have to stay away from the Aston and other high end sections. I love cars.

See this reply in the discussion

23 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Oh crap Joshua Dorkin. I am gonna have to stay away from the Aston and other high end sections. I love cars.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    More inspiration for building your business, huh Greg B.?

    By the way . . .

    For You Hockey Fans:
    The Colorado Avalanche will be playing the Canucks Saturday March 24 at 8pm

    For the Basketball Fans:
    The Detroit Pistons will be playing the Denver Nuggets Wednesday night, March 21 at 7pm

    Lots to do! Can't wait to see you guys in 70 days!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    Quick note: we're planning on digging up other local activities for you; check in on our Happening Around Denver Before, During & After the Summit page and we'll be adding more stuff as we find it.

  • Professional · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2011 · 51 posts · 17 votes
    14y

    We will be registering soon.

    The "other activities" we are looking forward to will be interacting with other BP members during breaks and evenings.

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Hi Mark,

    when are you arriving? There are a group of us trying to get together the night before the seminar begins for a chat. How is Tucson going currently for you as an investor? I will be spending the month of March pretty close to you in the city of Casa Grande and spend some time looking at real estate. Rich

  • Professional · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2011 · 51 posts · 17 votes
    14y

    We are going to arrive Thursday afternoon. I will watch for posts on the get together.

    Tucson and Phoenix are doing well. Contact me when you're able visit Tucson and I'll buy you lunch.

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Are there any other attendees interested in getting together the day or evening before the actual seminar starts to chat? My wife and I will be coming in at that time and are not interested in skiing or going to the bars. Rich
    PS. It might be fun to attend the auto show since I always enjoyed owning fun cars and continue to do so today.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    I am arriving Wed. evening late and leaving late Sunday. I am open to sit downs, chats, auto shows, etc. I won't have my wife with me though.

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Greg-Wives not required!!

  • Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2010 · 79 posts · 20 votes
    14y

    Rich-I'd be interested as well.

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    CJ- You live in Denver. Where would be a good place to get together for the evening close to the Hotel for a quiet "reasonably " priced restaurant for the evening? Rich

  • Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2010 · 79 posts · 20 votes
    14y

    Rich-What kind of food do you like? Also, how close to the hotel?

  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 852 votes
    14y

    I plan on attending, I am just deciding if I come for a day alone or the weekend with my family. My wife and I do not spend the night apart. ( I know it sounds silly) The auto show is making it look more like a family affair! I am a car junkie! The only issue is that I am leaving for Palm Beach literally a week after. I gotta get to the office at least a little bit, LOl!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    Hey folks - you're all more than welcome to go and do your own thing. We are probably going to end up doing something for the Summit at Bubba Gumps restaurant on Thursday evening before the event. Be sure to follow the conference blog for announcements and the events calendar (will be posted soon) for activities outside the conference itself like parties, gatherings, etc.

    Rob Gillespie - I'm glad to hear that you'll be joining us. It'll be nice to meet in person.

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Josh- some won't care to drive in snow and won't have a car. How close is Bubba Gump?

    CJ- any type food and the closer the better, imo. Rich

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    Rich Weese - It is across the street from the hotel and convention center. Is it supposed to snow?

    You can get almost anywhere downtown Denver from the hotel in a 15-20 minute walk. There is a ton to do much closer -- just giving you an idea that it is not a huge downtown.

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    I lived there one LONG, LOUSY year in 1979! Snow? You must be kidding. I have a photo of a tow truck pulling a tow truck that was pulling MY car out of the snow. In Bowmar south in Littleton. The normal one in a hundred year storms! Rich

  • Professional · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2011 · 51 posts · 17 votes
    14y

    We booked our flight, hotel and convention tickets! Thanks Josh for getting this organized!
    Mark and Louisa

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    Mark Wallis You're all set. We'll see you in a few months!

  • Investor · Farmington, UT · Member since 2011 · 314 posts · 179 votes
    14y

    Rich my friend and I will be in Thursday afternoon. We would like to get together with others for dinner that night as well. Not sure how crowded the group is getting...

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    We'll just get a bigger table! What part of utah are you in? Rich

  • Investor · Farmington, UT · Member since 2011 · 314 posts · 179 votes
    14y

    I'm in the Salt Lake area, although my in laws have a second home in St. George we go to every couple months.

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Andy- Where in SG do your folks live? Let me know when you come next time. We can chat. Rich

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.