Any Hard Money Lenders going to the Conference?

Any Hard Money Lenders going to the Conference?

Real Estate Investor, CA · Member since 2012 · 93 posts · 20 votes

I was wondering if any of you hard money lenders are going to the conference in Denver, and if so, if there is anyone willing to mentor me a little? I am wanting to do some hard money lending, but don't really have all the dots connected and obviously don't want to screw it up. Are any of you going to Denver and anyone willing to meet with me while there to discuss? Hopefully you can remember when you first started out and what it is like. Feel free to respond here or PM me. Thanks!

0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    Bruce M - I can think of three that will be speakers (Kevin Amolsch, and several on our Financing Panel); I'm certain there will be others as well. Good luck . . . (BTW - please consider uploading a personal pic so we know who you are when we see you at the event.)

  • Real Estate Investor, CA · Member since 2012 · 93 posts · 20 votes
    14y

    Thanks Josh. I will work on a pic although I am fond of this black and white default pic of me holding a bunch of money!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    You could always get a pic of yourself with your Ferraris ;)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.