Fix & Flip Deal Analysis and Q&A

Fix & Flip Deal Analysis and Q&A

When:

Where:40 Sherman's Bridge Rd Wayland, Massachusetts 01778

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Natick MA · Member since 2014 · 214 posts · 118 votes

Come and join us at this special meetup event.


You guys had sent us a lot of topic suggestions and we have decided to cover most of them on a Q&A session.

Topics will include:
- How to get started in real estate investing
- Marketing material and marketing message
- How to manage and grow a rental portfolio
- How to close leads
- How to raise private money
- What if my fix & flip doesn't sell?

We are hosting the event at our Wayland flip. This will be a good opportunity for you to see the finished product and ask any questions about the scope of work, rehab budget, deal source etc.

Catered lunch will be provided so please RSVP.

This is a FREE event.

0Reply
44 views

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Oviedo, FL · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi Enis,

    I would love to attend this, but will be unavailable on 7/20. Do you know when the next one will be?

    John

  • Rental Property Investor · Everett - MA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hello Enis

    I'll be attending  the event , good topics , networking opportunities its always welcome

  • Investor · Natick MA · Member since 2014 · 214 posts · 118 votes
    7y

    @John Bauer No worries. We will have one in August. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

    @Alyne Silva Thank you and see you soon.

  • Developer · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 175 posts · 155 votes
    7y

    @Enis Shehu I will be attending!!! Add me to the list. 

  • Investor · Natick MA · Member since 2014 · 214 posts · 118 votes
    7y

    @Josue Velney Awesome! I look forward to seeing you 

  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Enis Shehu I will be attending the event!!

  • Investor · Natick MA · Member since 2014 · 214 posts · 118 votes
    7y

    @AVINASH M. Sounds great I look forward to meeting you.

  • Northboro, MA · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi Enis - Looking foward to it. 

  • Investor · Natick MA · Member since 2014 · 214 posts · 118 votes
    7y

    @Leslie Sutton Hi Leslie..I'm looking forward to meeting you. It will be a great event.

  • Northboro, MA · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Enis, 

    Unfortunately, something came up and I won't be able to attend. Maybe next time.

    thanks,

    Leslie

  • Rental Property Investor · Everett - MA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hello Enis ,unfortunately i wont be able to make this time , next time for sure 

  • Homeowner · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Hi Enis,

    Are you planning to have another meetup sometime in the near future? Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make the 7/20 one.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.