Nashville New&Experienced Investor Meetup

Nashville New&Experienced Investor Meetup

When:

Where:The event will be held at Hopsmith, 1903 Division St Nashville, Tennessee 37203

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Property Manager · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 24 votes

Hello BiggerPockets!  

This meetup will be a great opportunity for new investors to meet other new investors in the area.  New investors can learn and grow together.  Seasoned investors with larger portfolios can come and share how they got to where they are and give advice.  Lenders, contractors, realtors, and property managers can come and connect with new hungry investors looking to invest in deals.  The main focus of the meetup is being new to real estate investing and getting from 0 deals to ___ deals.  We are all looking for financial freedom, let's help each other get there!  

Your net worth is as big as your network.  See you there! 

2Reply
50 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
7y

Really excited to make some great connections!

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Thank you for setting the sup Michael. I am a realtor with Berkshire Hathway here in Nashville and I am eager to invest and learn from the best. Please let me know if I can help with any planning. See you there!

  • Contractor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thanks Michael for putting this together, I'm looking forward to it.

  • Property Manager · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    Really excited to make some great connections!

  • Dan BeaulieuPro Member
    Lender · Knoxville, Tennessee (TN) · Member since 2016 · 422 posts · 667 votes
    7y

    @Michael Skvorak Thank you so much for putting this together. Hopefully I can make it! 

  • Property Manager · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    Thanks for the replies, everyone!  Feel free to invite/bring whoever you want.  

    I'm looking forward to growing my network and getting to know y'all.  

    Best,

  • Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Michael Skvorak Are things still on for meeting at 7 tonight?

  • Property Manager · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed Yes sir everything is still on!  Looking to be a great turnout! 

  • Property Manager · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    Hey everyone!  

    Just wanted to let y’all know the event is still on for tonight at 7.  Looking forward to meeting all of you and building some relationships!  

    See you there! 

  • Specialist · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 75 posts · 50 votes
    7y

    Hello there! I just recently began working as a real analyst for a property management company here in Nashville. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it tonight, but would love to kept in the loop for the next meeting. Looking forward to connecting with y'all!  

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Wasn't able to make the event unfortunately. Will there be another event like this? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Same^^ 

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hello everyone, unfortunately I missed this event but, I am looking forward to participating in the next event. 

  • Property Manager · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    Hey everyone! 

    I wanted to thank everyone who came out to the meetup and took time out of their busy schedules.  It was a blast meeting every single one of you, and I can’t wait to potentially collaborate in the future.  To everyone who had plans or who couldn’t make it, we missed you!  Please don’t worry, as we will be hosting many more of these meetups in the near future.  For those who couldn’t make it, I can’t wait to meet you at the upcoming events!  I will make another post about it, trying to give around 2-3 weeks notice, when we set the next one up. 

    I loved the atmosphere everyone had - which was one that was warm, inviting, friendly, informative, and FUN!  I’d love to do this around once every 4-6 weeks and build a local community.  

    Talk to y’all soon.  

  • New to Real Estate · Franklin, TN · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I just saw this post, obviously i missed the event.  

    Please let me know when will be the next event so i can attend 

    thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    7y
    Hi Michael I wanted to see if you were planning on organizing the next meetup. I wasn't able to make the last one but I'm interested in networking as much as I can locally. I'm on a 90 day mission to execute my 3rd deal and first BRRRR deal so I need all the help I can get! 


    Originally posted by @Michael Skvorak:

    Hey everyone! 

    I wanted to thank everyone who came out to the meetup and took time out of their busy schedules.  It was a blast meeting every single one of you, and I can’t wait to potentially collaborate in the future.  To everyone who had plans or who couldn’t make it, we missed you!  Please don’t worry, as we will be hosting many more of these meetups in the near future.  For those who couldn’t make it, I can’t wait to meet you at the upcoming events!  I will make another post about it, trying to give around 2-3 weeks notice, when we set the next one up. 

    I loved the atmosphere everyone had - which was one that was warm, inviting, friendly, informative, and FUN!  I’d love to do this around once every 4-6 weeks and build a local community.  

    Talk to y’all soon.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.