Investor Meetup and Networking at Top Golf

Investor Meetup and Networking at Top Golf

When:

Where:Top Golf, 9500 E. Talking Stick Way Scottsdale, Arizona 85256

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor 路 Austin, TX 路 Member since 2017 路 274 posts 路 117 votes

Hello investors and vendors of Scottsdale/Phoenix! I am moving to the area in December and would love to start networking with people before I get there. All investor levels welcome, and if you service investors in any capacity as a vendor, please come out as well! If you plan to golf, I'm just looking for donation of about $8 an hour or whatever you care to pony up. Pease RSVP so I know if we are going to fill up the bay. 

Thanks!

Melanie

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Austin, TX 路 Member since 2019 路 5k+ posts 路 5k+ votes
7y

Top Golf is fun.

If I were in Phoenix, I'd be there.

Good eats and drinks too.

See this reply in the discussion

19 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor 路 Austin, TX 路 Member since 2017 路 274 posts 路 117 votes
    7y

    Phoenix! Where are you?! Surely golf and real estate appeals to someone!

  • Austin, TX 路 Member since 2019 路 5k+ posts 路 5k+ votes
    7y

    Top Golf is fun.

    If I were in Phoenix, I'd be there.

    Good eats and drinks too.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2018 路 193 posts 路 41 votes
    7y

    I will not golf, but would love to network and connect

  • Investor 路 Austin, TX 路 Member since 2017 路 274 posts 路 117 votes
    7y

    @Gregory McKinley please come! I鈥檓 not much of a golfer myself, but I like the atmosphere at Top Golf. Check back here for bay info on the day of the event. : )

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2018 路 193 posts 路 41 votes
    7y

    I'll be there :) and Yes, I love Top Golf.

  • Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2017 路 8 posts 路 1 vote
    7y

    This is meant for 5:00 PM Arizona time right?
    It was showing Eastern when I added it to my Google Calendar.

  • Investor 路 Austin, TX 路 Member since 2017 路 274 posts 路 117 votes
    7y

    Yes! Arizona time. I鈥檒l correct that, thanks for catching that!

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2016 路 254 posts 路 100 votes
    7y

    I added it to my calendar, I plan on being there!

  • Investor 路 Austin, TX 路 Member since 2017 路 274 posts 路 117 votes
    7y

    @Jake Kain Excellent! I look forward to it!

  • Investor 路 Austin, TX 路 Member since 2017 路 274 posts 路 117 votes
    7y

    Bay 109 downstairs! See you all soon!

  • Investor 路 Austin, TX 路 Member since 2017 路 274 posts 路 117 votes
    7y

    @Joshua May, I didn鈥檛 get your info! You should have mine, shoot me a text so I can let you know when I鈥檓 back in town. Thanks for coming out! Great group! Megan thanks you for the fries 馃榾

  • Investor 路 Austin, TX 路 Member since 2017 路 274 posts 路 117 votes
    7y

    @Jake Kain, thanks for coming out! What a great group tonight! I鈥檒l be in touch.

  • Investor 路 Austin, TX 路 Member since 2017 路 274 posts 路 117 votes
    7y

    @Joshua May, did you happen to catch Brandon鈥檚 last name? I thought he was in here but I鈥檓 not seeing him. Or his number if you got it!

  • Investor 路 Austin, TX 路 Member since 2017 路 274 posts 路 117 votes
    7y

    @Gregory McKinley thanks for coming out tonight! What a great group of people! Did you happen to catch Brandon鈥檚 last name? He鈥檚 the only one that got away without me catching. His contact info.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2018 路 193 posts 路 41 votes
    7y

    @Melanie McDaniel Thanks for having me and for hosting, this was an amazing event.. Can't wait to connect in the near future and interview you on my channel. I did not catch his name but I did give him my card, once he contacts me I will shoot you his information.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2018 路 193 posts 路 41 votes
    7y

    @Melanie McDaniel If you click on the attendee list, Brandon did register so you can see his BP profile and last name

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Las Vegas, NV 路 Member since 2019 路 24 posts 路 4 votes
    7y

    Hey everybody, great meeting you all tonight. Thank you for setting up the event! Look forward to crossing paths again in the future. 

  • Investor 路 Austin, TX 路 Member since 2017 路 274 posts 路 117 votes
    7y

    @Brandon Wulff Thanks for coming out! I was super please with the caliber of folks who came out tonight! We鈥檒l do it again soon! I鈥檒l be in town Oct 16-19 馃馃徏

  • Phoenix, AZ 路 Member since 2017 路 8 posts 路 1 vote
    7y

    @Melanie McDaniel

    I actually didn鈥檛 get your info... got distracted by the high caliber people that showed up! 馃構

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.