This class will teach you how to build a Denver rental portfolio with little money out of pocket using the House Hacking and Nomad™ investing strategies. These real estate investing strategies are among the most powerful ones out there!
Main topics include:
- The fundamentals for successfully investing to build long term wealth
- How much cash you need to start investing (It’s less than most people think!)
- The basics of lending, so you can get the best terms and understand them
- The key difference between House Hacking and Nomad™
- Recent Denver case studies for what investors are actually buying
- Is a buying a multifamily a *MUST*?
- Review a long term financial model to understand the cash flow and wealth creation from these two investment models
This class will layout a blueprint for a simplified and systematic way of investing in real estate.
We’re NOT talking about:
- Crazy investing strategies that you see on the Internet or late night TV
- Finding ugly properties that you’ll need to fix-up
- Submitting 50 offers to find an “amazing deal"
- No expensive courses or gurus!
Presenters: Chris Lopez and Joe Massey are among the few real estate professionals that focus on House Hacking and Nomad™ investing strategies.
- Chris Lopez, Investor-friendly Realtor at Your Castle Real Estate
- Joe Massey, Senior Loan Officer at Castle & Cooke Mortgage
Investing Experience: Beginner to Intermediate
Prerequisites: A basic understanding of analyzing properties
Bonus: All attendees will receive a free copy of the “The 2019 Guide To Denver Real Estate Investing Strategies” book.
Date: November 20th 6PM
Location: Your Castle Real Estate, 2755 S Locust St Suite #150, Denver, CO 80222, USA