Coffee Meetup In Stuart FL - All Local Members Welcome

Coffee Meetup In Stuart FL - All Local Members Welcome

When:

Where:2294 SE Federal Hwy Stuart, Florida 34994

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Stuart, FL · Member since 2014 · 280 posts · 68 votes

I'm organizing a meetup on Tuesday, Nov. 12 from 630pm - 8pm, where BP members local to Martin and Saint Lucie County get together and grab some coffee for a social networking event.

The meet-up will take place at Starbucks in Stuart @ 2294 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994.

Let me know if you can attend!

Look forward to seeing you

1Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jupiter Florida · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I'm definitely interesting in attending. I'm new to BP and have been looking or a local meet-up as I am from Jupiter.  

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote
    6y

    Looking forward to meeting all who attend. I am also new to BP (I'm assuming that's BiggerPockets) and would like to meet the members around me. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Stuart, FL · Member since 2014 · 280 posts · 68 votes
    6y

    @James Allen Jr. and @Orlando Alvarez

    Look forward to seeing you both!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.