Panama City Beach Investor Meetup

Panama City Beach Investor Meetup

When:

Where:Fishale Taphouse & Grill, 7715 Front Beach Rd Panama City Beach, Florida 32407

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Broker · Panama City Beach · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 29 votes

Do you want to network with the likes of Bigger Pockets geeks, influential local business owners & realtors, and people passionate about creating a better Panama City Beach?! We are a small but mighty group of local investors, realtors, & dreamers wanting to share our experience, resources, and goals in achieving financial freedom through real estate investing with others. We have a passion for mentorship & leadership. You'll typically find us DOING, rather than talking about doing. If you are a mover & shaker, this is the place to be!

1Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Panama City Beach · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 29 votes
    6y

    This month's topic will be the upcoming Shores of Panama Condo auction where you'll get to hear straight from the auction manager on how the process works. You'll get income projections from iTrip Vacation Rentals by floor plan and be able to register for the auction on the spot! Don't miss it!

  • Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi Yolanda, my name is Major and I am a business owner and investor. I have moved from Boston to Panama City in hopes to help rebuild the community. My crew and I took part of the aftermath of Katrina in New Orleans and I would love to assist here in the Panama City area. I have found that investment properties in the area are having bidding wars that ultimately raise the price past the value of the damaged properties. I would love to network with locals to find the best way to purchase these properties cash. I am looking for some more insight on foreclosures and possibly an agent who would like to work together to find available properties. The more knowledgeable people I have on my team the better chances are we can attain a good deal on a purchase. It's crucial for the rebuilding of this community because the more access we have to damaged properties, the more access locals will have to purchasing remodeled homes. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.