Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.
Flipper/Rehabber · Fort Myers FL - Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 28 posts · 16 votes
Who Can Attend - All are Welcomed- Experienced Investors and NEWBIES looking to do their first deal! Fix & Flippers, Wholesalers, Buy & Holders, Multi Family, Private Money Lenders and anyone investing or looking to invest in Real Estate.
What we are about - To bring like-minded people together who are looking to grow as investors and create strong and long lasting relationships. Those looking to build Win-Win relationships. We have had many in this group do deals together from partnering on fix and flips, funding deals from IRA's, referring deals to one another, sharing investor friendly contractors, and more!
Come enjoy a beer, share what you are doing or hoping to do, and learn from other investors in the SWFL area! It Is always an informal get together with good beer and like-minded investors of all ages and stages.
This month besides great networking we are going to do a recent DEAL breakdown that two members from the group did together! They will break down the complete deal from start to finish! They will share ALL the story Good, Bad and maybe some Ugly?
1. How did they set up the partnership
2. How did they find the deal (yes you can still find deals on the mls)
3. How did they fund the deal
4. How they found the contractors
5. They will open the books up and show us ALL the actual numbers on the deal!
6. Much More !
We look forward to seeing everyone and hearing about your 2020 Goals!
Rental Property Investor · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 16 votes
6y
Hello Cliff, I am going to try to attend. I love listening to people who have analyze a deal, moved forward on it, then reflected on it. I do it all the time. I Even if it was not a perfect deal (is there ever a perfect deal?) there is something to learn every time. I looked at your past deals. You are KILLING IT! I love that! Keep it up. Mike
Rental Property Investor · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 16 votes
6y
Hello Cliff, I am going to try to attend. I love listening to people who have analyze a deal, moved forward on it, then reflected on it. I do it all the time. I Even if it was not a perfect deal (is there ever a perfect deal?) there is something to learn every time. I looked at your past deals. You are KILLING IT! I love that! Keep it up. Mike
New to Real Estate · Cape Coral · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
6y
Been listening to BiggerPockets for a good while now but this year I’ve finally decided to move forward with getting into real estate investing. Looking forward to meeting y’all and taking the next step.