Montgomery County REI Meetup

Montgomery County REI Meetup

When:

Where:During Happy Hour at Pacific Yard House, 101 Metcalf St. Conroe, Texas 77301

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Matt McGuirePro Member
Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes

Hey BP community! 

I always hear on the podcast, "if there isn't a meetup in your area, you should start one". So that's what I'm doing! If you live in or around Conroe come out and get to know your peers! We will be networking, sharing stories and making meaningful connections. This wont be some big production, just real people getting together to talk about real estate. I hope to see you there!

0Reply
21 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    I’m down! Hit me up anytime

  • New to Real Estate · Willis, TX · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Great idea!

  • Montgomery, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Will not be able to make this one. If you plan on having another meeting let me know.

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    6y

    @Robert Groux, This will be a monthly event on the third Thursday. Hope to see you at the next one!

  • Montgomery, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Great! Hope it went well. See you at the next one.

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    6y

    It was excellent! We didn't have a huge turnout, but for those of us that were there, it was extremely valuable. I hope to see more next time. Spread the word. 

  • Conroe, TX · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Happy to hear there will be a REI meeting closer than downtown Houston.

  • Real Estate Broker · Magnolia, TX · Member since 2016 · 59 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    will plan to be at next one. you going to post it monthly on here?

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    6y

    Yeah I set it up to recur every month. I see what you're asking though, it still shows January 16th at the top. I'll see if I can edit that, but it'll be February 21st 5:30 - 8:30 pm. 

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    6y

    Ok I take that back, I set it up on Eventbrite to recur every month (link below). BP doesn't have an option to create a recurring event. I guess I'll have to go in and create one every month on here. Are you listening BP??

    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/m...

  • Matt McGuirePro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, TX · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 103 votes
    6y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.